test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Atletico Madrid 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

321 posts in this topic

So the only way to score against us after the Burnley defeat is either a penalty or an own goal! Brilliant. Amazing football match that was. We dominated and got the results. Bring on City

Blue-in-me-Veins and The Mak like this

This was such an enjoyable match!

We didn't just win. We won away to fucking atletico! Those guys hadn't lost at home in European competitions for like 10 matches or something like that.

We played sooooooo well. Morata is a Beast, Hazard is breathtaking. The team did really well. A lot of positives form the game.

Only thing I'd complain about would be Luiz being Luiz, Cesc missing a sitter, and tbh I though Bakayoko was rather mediocre at times.

But all around, that was amazing. That last goal was something I did not expect when we decided to not cross it, but fair play, what an amazing build up!

Also, Hazard and Kante. The display of strength of those two was great.

Hazard, Kante and Morata were the best today

:cig:

The Mak and Irakozium257 like this

7 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Well deserved! I failed to see anything special about this Leti side, we were by far the better team. So proud of the lads tonight, GET THE FUCK IN!

I agree, they didn't look so special. This game reminded me of Everton away last season. We hadn't won at their ground for eons and yet we made them look so average that day.

I really really hope that Conte isn't putting much faith in Alonso, Moses and Cahill. I don't mind them staying here but they should be starting in domesting cup games only.

Supermonkey92 likes this

I can't really remember the last time we performed like this against a top quality team at their home, and I thought I would never see us perform like this. A point today would be an okay result but considering the performance and the fact we gifted them their goal, we deserve all the points. Bravo.

11Drogba and Fernando like this

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

I don't think we crossed our half once in that game. Excluding one Willian run. 

Think Torres also won a corner from a counter attack in the 70-something minute. :lol:

MrExcalibur100 likes this

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I don't think we crossed our half once in that game. Excluding one Willian run. 

Lampard had a shot at Tibo. From like 40 metres.

:D

MrExcalibur100 likes this