• Fabregas (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A win here after a reasonably good win at home to Forest will get our momentum going for the City and Athletico games.

My choice

Tibo

Azpi          Cristensen     Rudiger

Zaps          Kante          Bakayako              Alonso

Willian                 Morata          Hazard

I have run out of patience with Mosses, just does not have end product. Willian also need to step up a bit, 

5 hours ago, chelseawise said:

A win here after a reasonably good win at home to Forest will get our momentum going for the City and Athletico games.

My choice

Tibo

I have run out of patience with Mosses, just does not have end product. Willian also need to step up a bit, 

I like that line up don't be surprised if cahill on the starting line up against stoke ffs 

8 hours ago, chelseawise said:

My choice

Tibo

That is I think the lineup that most fans want but we all know it is going to be

Azpi - Christensen - Cahill

Moses - Kante - Fabregas - Alonso

Willian - Morata - Hazard 

Would love to see our back 3 as Azpi, Christensen, and Rüdiger but we know that ain't gonna happen.

Bakayoko + Kante is a must for me. Cesc is playing well too while Pedro and Willian really aren't so I'd play him instead. With Both Kante and Bakayoko, Cesc will likely have plenty of time on the ball and could destroy Stoke.

Stoke are a side we really have to take the game to and be aggressive. They're certainly no pushovers and will be tough but this is 3 points we need to keep pace with City/United, especially with the former being our next opponents after this.

Bakayoko must start, won't mind mid 3 of him Kante and Cesc if up in front are Hazard with Morata, but it's more likely to see 3-4-3 with Willian.
Will be tough match for sure, RLC had a good impact last time at this stadium and Cahill bring us the 3 points :D Don't mind how, just win the 3 points.

7 hours ago, communicate said:

That is I think the lineup that most fans want but we all know it is going to be

Azpi - Christensen - Cahill

Moses - Kante - Fabregas - Alonso

Willian - Morata - Hazard 

stoke will beat us if we play fabregas alongside Kante we need a strong midfield duo to beat stoke Baka and Kante is perfect for this type of game it will be a dog fight against stoke especially in midfield

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

stoke will beat us if we play fabregas alongside Kante we need a strong midfield duo to beat stoke Baka and Kante is perfect for this type of game it will be a dog fight against stoke especially in midfield

I thought there is no way Conte is going to play fab against Arsenal, yet he did, I think fab will be the starter

I think Fabregas will start. Bakayoko is still a bit green in the Premiership and committing some needless fouls in dangerous positions.(although I think he has played well overall for us)  Fabegas will pick them open with his passing, and we need that against a team like Stoke who will be very hard to break down

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

If we don't won this...

they still have Bruno Martins Indi tho but stoke have been playing three at back this season I'm guessing their 3 at the back will be Bruno Martins Indi Josh tymon Marc muniesa