• Fabregas
    • Musonda
    • Hazard
    • Batshuayi
    • Ampadu (sub)
    • Clarke-Salter (sub)
    • Sterling (sub)

Just now, AChes1ofus said:

fucking hell mate you're hard to please.

i thought we played really well, we had some excellent players out there tonight.

Hazard looked back to his best.

I don't think I'm that hard to please.  I thought that the goals we scored in the first half pretty much came down to poor defending (except for Rudiger's cross).

It sort of looked like a training match, which given the opposition is kind of expected.  I guess that there's just a certain intensity that I've come to expect from this Conte side and I suppose (in hindsight) it was never really going to be there in this match.  

Rest/rotation + easy win + no injuries = me pleased

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, manpe said:

Didn't see anything special in that Ampadu kid, didn't influence the game enough and every ambitious pass he tried failed. 

Yes a 17 year old making his debut in front of 40,000 and playing in midfield even though he's a centre back. I feel fucking cheated I paid my money tonight expecting to see the new Zidane.

9 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Yes a 17 year old making his debut in front of 40,000 and playing in midfield even though he's a centre back. I feel fucking cheated I paid my money tonight expecting to see the new Zidane.

Come on he wasn't that bad, lower your expectations.

7 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Thoughts? @Jason

I didn't disagree with you back then and am not disagreeing now but still stand by my response. Maybe Conte's hands were forced by Drinkwater's injury but we all know Fabregas does his best work when he's fresh mentally and physically and playing him yesterday for the 4th straight game was definitely overkill. Granted he wasn't the only bad performer on the day but we saw the drop off in performance against Arsenal. We would probably still have won comfortably without him given how terrible Forest were.

13 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Why isn't morata playing in this game he needs goals n more confidence imo.

I think the only people concerned about Morata are the idiots in the media and certain fans who are going complete over kill as to why he hasn't scored 18 goals already.

The right people aren't concerned...the manager, the club and the fans who have faith and patience.

12 hours ago, Beigl said:

Eden is selfless and that's why we love him..

Selfless but infuriating. He's talked about wanting to win Ballon d'Or, wanting to score more goals and yet, he went and did what he did rather than scored himself. The likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar etc would have scored themselves in that situation.

Yeah but Hazard is not Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar.

Hazard is Hazard and i love the way he can be so generous.

Don't fucking care if he don't win ballon d'or as long as he stay a wonderfull player like he is now.

Even he score less than the 3 others, he is the more pleasant player, never grumple, alaways a smile.

That's what i want to see.

On 9/20/2017 at 10:04 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

I don't think I'm that hard to please.  I thought that the goals we scored in the first half pretty much came down to poor defending (except for Rudiger's cross).

It sort of looked like a training match, which given the opposition is kind of expected.  I guess that there's just a certain intensity that I've come to expect from this Conte side and I suppose (in hindsight) it was never really going to be there in this match.  

Rest/rotation + easy win + no injuries = me pleased

OK explanation accepted and understood:)