Gelson Martins

the wes

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, the wes said:

The forentina cuadrado is very similar to Martins for that reason it puts me off signing him 

Mindset is everything when it comes to two similar talents. Can definitely succeed in a big way where Cuadrado didn't. 

• 1 month later...

Managed to watch a few games of his. Seems a lot less flakey than Cuadrado. Doesn't mind contact. 

One thing I like is how direct he is, and the fact he uses his moves to actually create space and get around his defender. Getting him would be a step in the right direction. Almost a counter to the pacey wingers the other top teams have. Martial, Rashford, Sane, Sterling, Mane, etc. We need these types of guys to get in behind lines, and amp up our counter attacks. 

• 4 weeks later...

Did a bit of research on gelson martins I read that he can play has a right back or right winger maybe Conte can make him into great wing back we could do with  a right wing back that has pace to burn 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Chelsea have reportedly sent scouts to the Portuguese cup semifinal between Sporting and Porto this week, with one specific target to be watched.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/13-goals-12-assists-chelsea-send-official-winger-e60m-complete-transfer/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You