• Christensen (sub)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doubts for this game:

Hazard or Fabregas? I doubt we will see Fabregas AND Hazard, meaning Bakayoko is on the bench. I guess Hazard could be fully fit so it would be shame to left him out.

Cahill or Rudiger?

Moses will play from the start I think, Zappacosta will need more games like this to secure starting spot.

Hoping for Hazard and Rudy, of course.

1 minute ago, Adnane said:

Our first real test.

( And I'm not joking this time :ph34r: )

Considering Conte has a dodgy record against Arsenal, can't disagree.

Wenger's team selection on Thursday will be interesting to see.

Courtois

Azpi Luiz Rudiger

Moses Kante Bakayoko Alonso

Cesc Morata Willian/Hazard(if fit)

think Cesc will play in a more advanced role, not as a right winger but like an attacking midfielder but who knows Pedro is hard to leave out after tonight thought he was very good. Too big a game for Zappacosta I'd imagine although he looked good. 

32 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Michael Oliver will officiate Chelsea v Arsenal.

I miss the days when I used to care about who would officiate our matches. England's refs nowadays are like a catalog of different shapes of cunts.

Drinkwater, Hazard, Willian are all probably not gonna start. 

Again, not a fan of the defensiveness/lack of creativity that a Bakayoko-Kante midfield should bring, but Bakayoko should be able to atleast bully Xhaka/Ramsey all day long and dribble by them with ease. Looking for Bakayoko to own those transitional moments on Sunday. 

Pretty sure this Conte's XI. 

-----------TBO

---Azpi---Luiz---Rudiger

*Moses*---Bakayoko---Kante---Alonso

----Fabregas----Pedro

-------Morata--

*My eyes are gonna be on Moses. Man has been getting away with murder for too long now. Even if Zappa looks a bit shaky in defense, his offensive play was a bresth of fresh air. Not sure I fancy Moses to do anything productive vs Kolasinac at all.*  

33 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Drinkwater, Hazard, Willian are all probably not gonna start. 

Again, not a fan of the defensiveness/lack of creativity that a Bakayoko-Kante midfield should bring, but Bakayoko should be able to atleast bully Xhaka/Ramsey all day long and dribble by them with ease. Looking for Bakayoko to own those transitional moments on Sunday. 

Pretty sure this Conte's XI. 

-----------TBO

---Azpi---Luiz---Rudiger

*Moses*---Bakayoko---Kante---Alonso

----Fabregas----Pedro

-------Morata--

*My eyes are gonna be on Moses. Man has been getting away with murder for too long now. Even if Zappa looks a bit shaky in defense, his offensive play was a bresth of fresh air. Not sure I fancy Moses to do anything productive vs Kolasinac at all.*  

I think Hazard will start. There's no reason why he wouldn't? 20min against Leicester, 60min tonight. Surely he's ready for Arsenal, one of the most important games of the season that tears he up!

3 hours ago, Kezza said:

I think Hazard will start. There's no reason why he wouldn't? 20min against Leicester, 60min tonight. Surely he's ready for Arsenal, one of the most important games of the season that tears he up!

*30 minutes

He still looks rusty yesterday and Conte already suggested he won't rush him back. Best to slowly re-integrate him back into XI like what Hiddink did. Think he'll be on the bench for Arsenal and then start against Nottingham Forest next week.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

His record is 1-1 against Wenger.

I don't count the FA Cup final/Community Shield as serious matches.  

Hopefully we break them like Liverpool did.  Start another crisis :cig:

1 hour ago, magic weeds said:

I thought Willian was very good last night. Caused all kinds of problems to the opposition. I would have him in the team against Arsenal.

I would play him too. He was unlucky in most of his finishes as he always is but still way more influential than Pedro, who despite scoring, had a poor game as he had vs Leicester. 

I think it is actually a good thing we have a couple of selection headaches concerning Zappa/Moses, Rüdiger/Cahill, Hazard/Willian/Pedro Fabregas/Bakayoko... means we now have some serious depth even though it could be better this is still a massive improvement over last season. 

----------------Tibo--------------

-------Dave---Luiz--Rüdiger--

Moses--Baka---Kante---Alonso

------Fabregas---Willian-------

-----------Morata------------------

would be my selection

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Arsenal struggle at Stamford Bridge, having lost the last five matches. And they've only won 4 of the last 19 matches officiated by Michael Oliver.