test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

335 posts in this topic

No Özil and Sanchez not starting. Even with our weakened XI we should have enough here if we come out with the mentality that we want to dominate. None of this sitting off the ball and letting them pass it around constantly. Take the bloody game to them, please!

Conte is wishing his team will finish the game with 11 men. Yet, he is selecting Cahill who is sure to be making silly sliding tackles and challenges on the opposition half. Bloody hell.

the wes likes this

11 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

he is selecting Cahill who is sure to be making silly sliding tackles and challenges on the opposition half. Bloody hell.

Cahill is slowly turning into big ivan performances on the pitch with his clumsy fouls 

No rudiger Hazard Baka ffs Kante and fabregas midfield duo doesn't work for me I would have Baka and Kante has my midfield Duo 
He's got everything wrong IMO
Doesn't he remember what happened the last time he played this midfield against arsenal?
We may win, but his team selection is atrocious... And of course Cahill walks back in the lineup... As I predicted and feared. Can he get sent off again at the end of the match? Preferably a violent conduct sort of red. Only this way he won't be selected
Conte just destroyed my excitement about this match with this ridiculous lineup

This is arsenal at the bridge... Few matchups have me so confident about winning. Still Conte found a way to make me nervous about a non factor opponent

BlueSunshine likes this

If Cahill just plays within himself and sticks to the things he's good at he's a solid player. It's when he tries to act like he's David Luiz with the ball where he gets clumsy and reckless. For the love of God, don't be an idiot!

Honeslty, I'll be very disappointed here if we can't assert ourselves on them. If we struggle and get outplayed at home while they're missing their best two attacking players it'll seriously dent the confidence I have gained after our last few matches.

My thoughts in the last 20 mins:

"Starting Cahill is just a tactical decision."

"Gotta take a shit."

Supermonkey92 likes this