• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

2 minutes ago, The Mak said:

I am not surprised at Morata when the only 'service' he got was hopeful long balls by our so called 'pass master' Fabregas...

Cesc was not at his best either - but he did find Pedro in the first half.
But imagine Ossie or Didier receiving some of the balls Morata did.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hazard is light years ahead of any of our other attackers.

Fabregas should NEVER be in a two man midfield against quality opposition.

Cahill is no captain. He should not have started.

Michael Oliver bought all of Arsenal's dives but none of their man handling of Morata and others.

Luiz you idiot. You were playing so bloody well.

1. That was tragic. Definitely two points dropped.

2. Another game under Conte against Arsenal where we didn't turn up. What on earth does Conte say to them before these games?

3. I know we're at home but how many games do Conte need to watch to realize that Fabregas doesn't work in a 2-man midfield against top 6 opposition? If you're gonna play him, play in a 3 or don't play at all. And playing only 2 men in midfield against Arsenal is suicidal when you know they like to overload the area.

4. If we're going to play this way after a Champions League game, I dread to think what will happen in 2 weeks' time when we have Atletico and Man City. Not to mention, there's Stoke before that. Basically no room for rotation at all.

I don't understand that conte always makes mistakes with arsenal not other team!!

why you start cesc instead of bakayoko (who was today beast???).  WHY? 

Conte lost the match not Chelsea. 

Hopefully we didn't lost. 

Christensen will be  fabulous with us . But I hoped to see Cahill out with red card . 

Massive overreaction here. 0-0 against a direct rival is a good result in my book. Nothing pretty from either side but it's a point gained rather than two lost. Especially given the fixture list we've had and injuries.

Direct rival for what, 4th place?

We win that game handily if Bakayoko and Hazard start. A point here wouldn't be horrible against a full strength Arsenal side further into the season, but that team were weak and we threw the opportunity away.

If we look like this at home against a shite Arsenal side we'll be torn to shreds against City and even Liverpool.

We now are without our most important defender for two tough games against Stoke and City.

3 minutes ago, MetsajCFC said:

Massive overreaction here. 0-0 against a direct rival is a good result in my book. Nothing pretty from either side but it's a point gained rather than two lost. Especially given the fixture list we've had and injuries.

Away from home, for sure. But at home we should be and have to be winning these clashes. It is not like we played a fantastic side.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We win that game handily if Bakayoko and Hazard start. A point here wouldn't be horrible against a full strength Arsenal side further into the season, but that team were weak and we threw the opportunity away.

If we look like this at home against a shite Arsenal side we'll be torn to shreds against City and even Liverpool.

We now are without our most important defender for two tough games against Stoke and City.

That and they for most part looked more likely to win..

Also, I have to mention the refereeing. That was a disgrace! Oliver blew for EVERY FUCKING NIGGLY TOUCH that we made on an Arsenal player but would only penalize them when they barged our players over. So many times our players would get clearly pushed and nothing was given.

The officiating in the PL is terrible.

Just now, milan.cech said:

Away from home, for sure. But at home we should be and have to be winning these clashed. It is not like we played a fantastic side.

You're right, Arsenal aren't a fantastic side but today they had the better chances. Against Tottenham we lucked out and got the points, today it didn't happen. We go again next week.