test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 6-0 Qarabag

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Batshuayi
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

220 posts in this topic

If Bats does indeed start he really needs to grab the opportunity by the horns and prove his worth. Seems sort of the forgotten man right now. Needs to prove to Conte that it's safe to rotate Morata and not see our level drop off a cliff.

I'm thinking Kante is the only big player we should rest. Play Cesc and Baka in midfield.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

2 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

there is the necessity to rotate players.

drinkwater bats zappacosta all in imho 

Drinkwater is out

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

If Bats does indeed start he really needs to grab the opportunity by the horns and prove his worth. Seems sort of the forgotten man right now. Needs to prove to Conte that it's safe to rotate Morata and not see our level drop off a cliff.

I'm thinking Kante is the only big player we should rest. Play Cesc and Baka in midfield.

I worry he's too aware of this and will try to do much himself and be selfish.

Leif likes this

38 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

I worry he's too aware of this and will try to do much himself and be selfish.

Honestly, if he can't dominate against this level of opposition we're in trouble this season. 

Qarabak are not useless like Gibraltar or Malta or San Marino.
They are some classes below us but they can knock the ball.
They are on a level with PAOK Salonica against whom they have been drawn a couple of times and PAOK Salonica held Spurs inside the WHL some seasons ago.

No way Antonio Conte is going to experiment in this game. 

Batshuayi

Willian                    Pedro

M.Alonso Bakayoko Fabregas Zappacosta

Cahill Christensen Azpi/D.Luiz

Courtois

Hoping to see Cahill and Drinkwater in this. We should win this easily with a clean sheet. That being said, I really like Qarabag's defensive midfielder and I'm surprised he isn't playing for a European club. His name is Qara Qarayev so watch him closely.

Here is his performance against Germany, in a world cup qualifier.

Nice team, but as I said earlier I'd have rested Kante. With the number of games we have this month, resting him for our two easiest ones (this and the league cup game) would probably be beneficial.

Be great if Zappa and Bats do well here.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Nice team, but as I said earlier I'd have rested Kante. With the number of games we have this month, resting him for our two easiest ones (this and the league cup game) would probably be beneficial.

Be great if Zappa and Bats do well here.

Yeah but how could we rest him? Bakayoko is still not 100%, Drinkwater has calf problems. None of them can play 90 minutes. Hopefully we score 2-3 goals early and Kante, Alonso and Azpi can rest 20-30 minutes.

mccg and blueblood22 like this