• Hazard (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Miki-Liki said:

These games (PSG - Bayern, Barca - Juve, City - Napoli) are completely pointless in the group stage when you know that they are surely going to qualify for the knockout stages. Even in QF you get teams that are steamrolled.

Games don't have to be do-or-die to be interesting and entertaining. 

Finally we are back in UCL. Always love this competition, it allow me to watch different style of football clash which is a fun sight.

My expectation is in UCL every year is very modest, do well which mean qualify to knockout round and if we have to lose, don't lose in dumb way (Like the way we lost against PSG, that really pissed me off)

If Bats does indeed start he really needs to grab the opportunity by the horns and prove his worth. Seems sort of the forgotten man right now. Needs to prove to Conte that it's safe to rotate Morata and not see our level drop off a cliff.

I'm thinking Kante is the only big player we should rest. Play Cesc and Baka in midfield.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

If Bats does indeed start he really needs to grab the opportunity by the horns and prove his worth. Seems sort of the forgotten man right now. Needs to prove to Conte that it's safe to rotate Morata and not see our level drop off a cliff.

I'm thinking Kante is the only big player we should rest. Play Cesc and Baka in midfield.

I worry he's too aware of this and will try to do much himself and be selfish.

38 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

I worry he's too aware of this and will try to do much himself and be selfish.

Honestly, if he can't dominate against this level of opposition we're in trouble this season. 

Qarabak are not useless like Gibraltar or Malta or San Marino.
They are some classes below us but they can knock the ball.
They are on a level with PAOK Salonica against whom they have been drawn a couple of times and PAOK Salonica held Spurs inside the WHL some seasons ago.

No way Antonio Conte is going to experiment in this game. 

Batshuayi

Willian                    Pedro

M.Alonso Bakayoko Fabregas Zappacosta

Cahill Christensen Azpi/D.Luiz

Courtois

I love you all my Chelsea FC Brothers and Sisters, who love Chelsea FC.

Blessings and Love to our Chelsea FC Team in this Season's UCL.

THINK AND MANIFEST POSITIVE THOUGHTS that CHELSEA FC can and will win the Champions League.

I have that special feeling that CFC will win UCL TROPHY this season.

come on CFC. Let's do this.

Hoping to see Cahill and Drinkwater in this. We should win this easily with a clean sheet. That being said, I really like Qarabag's defensive midfielder and I'm surprised he isn't playing for a European club. His name is Qara Qarayev so watch him closely.

Here is his performance against Germany, in a world cup qualifier.