Simão Sabrosa

<H2 itxtvisited="1">From Football365.com

SIMAO SHOCKED BY Chelsea LINK

Atletico Madrid winger Simao Sabrosa has voiced his surprise after speculation suggested he could be joining Chelsea in a £20million deal. </H2>

There is already a strong Portuguese contingent at Stamford Bridge with Deco and Jose Bosingwa both arriving this summer to join Paulo Ferreira and Ricardo Carvalho.

Luiz Felipe Scolari has been linked with other Portugal players since stepping down as boss of the national team after Euro 2008.

According to reports in Spain, the new Chelsea manager has set his sights on Atletico Madrid winger Simao.

However, the 28-year-old insists he is not aware of any interest from the Premier League club.

"This is surprise to me," Simao told the Spanish press after learning of the transfer speculation.

"Scolari said nothing to me when I was with Portugal but this is significant as it means the work I have been doing at Atletico is positive."

Reports in Spain have claimed that Atletico have already rejected an offer from Chelsea this summer, with Simao valued at around 25million euros (£19.8million).

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree,, hasn't shown any improvement in pre season at all, whereas Malouda has.

Defo....I was a bit concerned that his form was a bit over hyped due to the calibre of teams we were up against before the Milan game. But he really looked good yesterday and set up Anelka with 2 inch perfect crosses to score. Hopefully we'll see him continue to blossom under Scolari.

Defo....I was a bit concerned that his form was a bit over hyped due to the calibre of teams we were up against before the Milan game. But he really looked good yesterday and set up Anelka with 2 inch perfect crosses to score. Hopefully we'll see him continue to blossom under Scolari.

Done it plenty of times this pre season, getting to the line and crossing for oncomming attackers. Hopefully he can keep that up in the prem.

Well I just want Robinho, and if we can't get him, then Quaresma. Simao is getting old, I prefer younger players. And I don't think we need 2 new wingers. I would like Sinclair as our 5th choice actually.

Edited by riks12

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You