Davide Zappacosta

xPetrCechx

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11410997/chelseas-davide-zappacosta-in-talks-with-inter-milan

None of this loan with option to buy rubbish please. We either sell or make sure it is an obligation to buy for a set amount. I actually think he is a good squad player so if they aren't willing to buy him, then ideally we should keep him along. Would suit Sarri's style of play too.

3 hours ago, Stats said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11410997/chelseas-davide-zappacosta-in-talks-with-inter-milan

None of this loan with option to buy rubbish please. We either sell or make sure it is an obligation to buy for a set amount. I actually think he is a good squad player so if they aren't willing to buy him, then ideally we should keep him along. Would suit Sarri's style of play too.

It cracks me up that clubs seem to be able to talk us into this loan with options jobby. We should be trying it more. Save us from collecting forests full of dead wood. And cheaper.

5 hours ago, Stats said:

He’s a rubbish squad player. Nothing outstanding or useful about him. Would rather see guys like Dujon Sterling or Reece James take up his role in the squad. 

9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

He’s a rubbish squad player. Nothing outstanding or useful about him. Would rather see guys like Dujon Sterling or Reece James take up his role in the squad. 

We invested a lot of money in for him. No point loaning him out with option to buy. He is not quality, but I don't mind him as a back up. He has had some decent matches for us. Looks more of a threat tbh when coming on as a sub as he is very direct. Regarding the two academy lads mentioned. We know the chances of that are nil. Sterling looks set to joining Viveash at Coventry this season. A bit annoyed at that as think he should be playing a level higher in the Championship.

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, The Skipper said:

In a space of a week, both James and Sterling are out on loan. This is why I say unless we are going to get a much better upgrade, I don't see why the hell we would loan him out or even sell for that matter. I actually think he is a player who Sarri would use quite a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 3:08 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

30M?!?!  Hope someone's dumber than we are.  That's ridiculous.

Chelsea transfer news: Zappacosta set for £20m Napoli move as Sarri and Jorginho arrive

CHELSEA are set to sell Davide Zappacosta to Napoli in a deal worth £20m.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/716133/Chelsea-transfer-news-Zappacosta-Napoli-Jorginho-deal-latest

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

That's because we overpaid for Zappacosta.

But try to save as much money as poss when it comes to sacking and hiring managers.

How much is going to cost the club to finish up without Conte after not paying him off? A long drawn out battle possibly thru the courts? Really not good for our image neither nor a good advert for our next manager after Sarri.

INTER CONSIDER CHELSEA DEFENDER AS VRSALJKO ALTERNATIVE

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/2018/07/inter-consider-zappacosta-chelsea-vrsaljko-alternative/

As Inter face an increasing struggle to sign defender Sime Vrsaljko from Atletico Madrid, they are lining up a plan B in the form of Chelsea’s Davide Zappacosta.

Coach Luciano Spalletti has made it clear that he wants a new right-back and would ideally like him to be in place for the start of next week, although they have faced a battle in their bid for the Croatia international.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, there is growing frustration that their number one target remains in Atletico’s plans, and they will not give him up in a transfer or initial loan with the right to make it permanent, despite Inter striking an agreement with the player himself.

• 1 month later...

Davide Zappacosta said Inter Milan tried to sign him in the summer -- and admitted he may have to leave in future if he doesn't get regular game time.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3615133/davide-zappacosta-reveals-inter-milan-interest-and-hints-at-chelsea-exit

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Davide Zappacosta said Inter Milan tried to sign him in the summer -- and admitted he may have to leave in future if he doesn't get regular game time.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3615133/davide-zappacosta-reveals-inter-milan-interest-and-hints-at-chelsea-exit

I think he'll get a chance this season. Azpi is maybe the first second or third guy on the team sheet for me but Europa League games and cup matches Davide can definitely play and I think we seen that in pre-season he looked a lot better than he had in the previous season. I wouldn't say hes exactly brilliant but hes more than good enough for a back up and when the Europa League and cups kick off along with the busy festive periods having him playing every now and then will come in handy. Especially considering Azpi has almost played every game for the last 3 seasons as well.