test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xPetrCechx

21. Davide Zappacosta

Started by xPetrCechx,

168 posts in this topic

In recent times, none of our RBs can put a decent ball into the box..
Paulo Ferreira comes to mind as the last RB that can cross a decent ball consistently.
Ivanovic in his latter years was bad when defending against pacey wingers but going forward he always was an outlet and contributed goals/assists.

Seems like even Bosingwa would be an improvement over this chap, ffs I hope I'm proven wrong.

I hope Zappa gets a good run in the first now. Moses has lost his attacking instincts cant take defenders on no more.

Robguima likes this

agreed

he was really good when came on against arsenal: better than moses in both defense and attack

deserves more games

Maybe for a trial we could stick Moses on the left and play Zaps cause he became alot better as the game ent on yesterday. Morata might benfit with both Dave and Zapps putting some onto his nut. And i'd dearly love to see him do this again. Was a truely amazing goal. Maybe Goal of the Year

Thought he would bring alot of decent crosses/assists if his stats in Italy were to believed ,  alas his accuracy has been piss poor , the Conte magic dust used on Alonso seems to have been used up.

8 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Zappacosta replaced Moses last night......Just think about that for a minute.

#whatafuckingmess

When we were chasing a score..

Hes meant to be quick right? Looks as if hes treading water whenever he gets going. Not good. 

Tries to do the same thing every time he gets the ball. Nutmeg his opponent and try to run past. It rarely works.

I will never trust a player who scores a stunner on his debut for us again. Ive been sold too many dreams by Zappacosta and Oscar

Just one of the players in a long line of transfers that was bought as a fill in player. Look at the theme of this window alone, just more fill in players, yet we buy just as many in the fucking summer.

Absolute shit...leaving behind space..Always going inside instead of staying wide....Should never be playing for chelsea...Fraud

Was f***ing abysmal today. Looked lost mentally and tactically. Moses is hardly great but between them both, I'd rather have Moses at RWB.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Was f***ing abysmal today. Looked lost mentally and tactically. Moses is hardly great but between them both, I'd rather have Moses at RWB.

Just curious, why are you censoring 'fucking'?

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Just curious, why are you censoring 'fucking'?

Because there may be kids who read the forum? :P 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Because there may be kids who read the forum? :P 

:lol: It's not like putting asterisks between f and -ing makes them oblivious to what you said. But I digress, was just curious.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

:lol: It's not like putting asterisks between f and -ing makes them oblivious to what you said. But I digress, was just curious.

Stop being picky! :readthemessage:

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Stop being picky! :readthemessage:

I can't help it, Zap's performance turned me into this :(

Johnnyeye and Jason like this