Davide Zappacosta

xPetrCechx

I liked what I saw from him in preseason he brings a lot of energy and width to the flank.

wonder if Recce James will be ready to backup Azpi next year. Given how frequently Azpilicueta will play. I think with so many competition, it is ideal playing time to introduce a youth player into the senior squad. 

45 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I liked what I saw from him in preseason he brings a lot of energy and width to the flank.

wonder if Recce James will be ready to backup Azpi next year. Given how frequently Azpilicueta will play. I think with so many competition, it is ideal playing time to introduce a youth player into the senior squad. 

I think it is now or never for Ola Aina. Make this loan spell count and he can be part of the first team next year as backup RB.

On 28/08/2018 at 11:59 PM, jernej93 said:

I think it is now or never for Ola Aina. Make this loan spell count and he can be part of the first team next year as backup RB.

maybe, and for sure there are better options out there, hopefully he comes good at Torino

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 1/5/2019 at 1:59 PM, Vesper said:

So tell me WTF are we going to use for cover???? Shirley Knott!! I can;t believe it.

Chelsea ready to loan Zappacosta to Lazio with surprisingly cheap option to buy

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/01/chelsea-ready-loan-zappacosta-lazio-surprisingly-cheap-option-buy/

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So tell me WTF are we going to use for cover???? Shirley Knott!! I can;t believe it.

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/01/chelsea-ready-loan-zappacosta-lazio-surprisingly-cheap-option-buy/

buy

valentino-lazaro-of-berlin-runs-with-the-ball-during-the-bundesliga-picture-id1023756390

or recall Ola

19 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hysaj seems severely out of favor at Napoli, think he is a very likely choice. 

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But I would take him as a starter over Alonso.

This might surprise you, but I do not think I rate him over Azpi atm

he has really regressed

maybe Sarri could fix him

£45m for him is madness

We also have Reece and Ola who REALLY need to be looked at

RB's

I do rate

over Azpi (some via potential, some impossible to obtain)

for Sarriball (and most just in general)

are

Joshua Kimmich

João Cancelo (board cock-up, what a fullback he has become, top 5 in world RB, so so progressive)

Sergi Roberto (another massive board fuckup, yay Marina!!)

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Achraf Hakimi

Valentino Lazaro (best athlete on this list)

Sime Vrsaljko

Ricardo Pereira

Daniel Carvajal (prick, I detest him)

Kyle Walker  (he turns 30 end of next season, so no thanks, he is only 9  months younger than Azpi)

the 2 CB's who play RB as well

Benjamin Pavard
Thilo Kehrer   

and ones I think could be better someday

Benjamin Henrichs    
Nordi Mukiele    
Aaron Wan-Bissaka   

Denzel Dumfries

Noussair Mazraoui

I'd like to see Ola get a look in next season but don't Torino have an option to buy?  I'd also like to see Reece or Sterling get a preseason with the team to see if Sarri likes the look of them before shipping them out on loans.  That doesn't really answer what we do for the rest of the season though if we sell Zappacosta now.  I can't imagine that if we spend 45 mil on someone this winter that any of them would get a look in next season.  Maybe Sarri thinks we have cover in the squad as it stands, Ampadu?

6 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

I'd like to see Ola get a look in next season but don't Torino have an option to buy?  I'd also like to see Reece or Sterling get a preseason with the team to see if Sarri likes the look of them before shipping them out on loans.  That doesn't really answer what we do for the rest of the season though if we sell Zappacosta now.  I can't imagine that if we spend 45 mil on someone this winter that any of them would get a look in next season.  Maybe Sarri thinks we have cover in the squad as it stands, Ampadu?

arrrf

I forgot about that

and they are going to activate it:(:(:(

only 8m euros

damn

he has been a beast there, shut down CR7 like a bish the last game I saw him play

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

He certainly deserves game time (should he remain) against sides that are just going to sit back. Sticking with Alonso & Azpi makes us even more ineffective going forward.

I kinda disagree, Sarri want one of his fb to be more conservative which suit Azpi. Plus I don't rate Zappacosta at all. It was a panic signing after we missed on OX.

Is alonso a problem, I think so. I thought he is good rotation player certain not nail down starter.

I personally want maybe a left back with more energy, I thought emerson is that guy. I haven't watched much of his game. 

but after watching emerson played against Forest, I don't think he is that guy.