Chelsea Vs Portsmouth

DavidEU

Yes!!!

Me and my dad always got frustated when we could break and cech could just roll the ball out to A fullback, but delayed and kicked down the field for us to loose posession.

Today it made a difference and I'm glad Scolari picked up on it.

Completely agreed. Can't remember how many times I wished he'd stop doing that. ^_^

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope we keep this up now we're apprantly the bookies favs lol

Theres a long way to go yet.

Something we must take advantage of is Manure having so many injury problems atm. Carrick is the latest one to be put on the injury list and if we get a head of steam up and put a good distance between ourselves and them we'll be in a very good position to bring the title back. Even with Drogba and Essien out of the team we still have quality all over the pitch and aon the bench. Thats something our "rivals" dont have.

Exactly lol but kinda ooo considering before we kicked off we were favs to finish second

And I hope that to hehehe and that end of the season those draws will come back to bite them and wont be a case of last season,poor start then they win the sodding thing

Impressive performance today, we rolled Pompey over in the first half, then sat back and waited for openings to grab a few more. Deco deserved the MOTM award, but you can also tell he was nowhere near his best. Many of his passes just didn't come off, and if he got even half of them on the money, it could have been 7.

Hopefully that wasn't just a one off and we can reproduce it. I loved our midfield before Ballack went off, Ballack, Lampard, Deco and J. Cole all seemed to just move around wherever they felt like and Pompey didn't know how to deal with it.

Can't ask for much more from the opening game of the season! We completely outplayed Pompey and deserved the 4 goals. It was a shame Ballack had to go off because he was playing very well i thought. Everyone played very well and there wasn't a bad performance among them.

Lets see if we can keep this going.

best part of that game though coming out walking past the stall selling the Chels vs Liverpool scarfs this 4 year old kid went to his parents

'I hate Liverpool scarf put it in bin' hehehe he's learning already

And the guy with the Riise shirt hehehe loved it

Oooo fun first day and hope we carry it on and not bring ourselves back down to earth to early