Rafinha

xPetrCechx

28 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Why are you so dismissive of him? Traore is exactly like Ox. Fast, strong, good dribbler no end product. Would be a like for like replacement for moses

I am so dismissive of him because after watching all last season and already 3 games in to the Championship season, that league is his level. If people think this guy can even be anywhere near Moses they are sadly mistaken, that's the big difference here. This wouldn't even be an upgarde, after all that's what we want don't we? I was at the Scunthorpe United game watching Lewis Baker and Traore started the game on the RW, he ran into dead corners nine times out of ten and even Grant Leadbetter had a go at him 4/5 times about him being greedy with the ball and over playing it. The theme was the same in the crowd, people moaning at him everytime he was in possession because they knew what was coming.....nothing.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Dani Alves, Danilo, Walker, Candreva, Aurier, Cancelo, Cedric, Oxlade to Rafinha. Marina needs to be booted out of this club asap.

Before the window opened, I prayed to the footballing gods that we sign Nelson Semedo as I thought he would have been the perfect player for the RWB position but we showed absolute fuck all interest in him and guess what! Barca signed him for 26m only!!! Our board has been beyond pathetic this summer and they should be held accountable.

1 minute ago, Mufassir08 said:

From Dani Alves, Danilo, Walker, Aurier, Cancelo, Oxlade to Rafinha. Marina needs to be booted out of this club asap.

You can chalk up a list like that for almost every player we end up getting.

She is end worst thing that's happen to this club.

Just now, Mufassir08 said:

From Dani Alves, Danilo, Walker, Candreva, Aurier, Cancelo, Cedric, Oxlade to Rafinha. Marina needs to be booted out of this club asap.

Before the window opened, I prayed to the footballing gods that we sign Nelson Semedo as I thought he would have been the perfect player for the RWB position but we showed absolute fuck all interest in him and guess what! Barca signed him for 26m only!!! Our board has been beyond pathetic this summer and they should be held accountable.

While I understand the point of the post and all, it seems to more that it was the case of players rejecting us then club being bad. And you forgot Alex Sandro.

What has the club done wrong with Ox, Danilo, Sandro and Walker? They simply chose other clubs for various reasons or clubs refused our approaches. Not a lot you can do there mate :(
Dani Alves was never considered I think, he wants massive wages and is already 34. Cedric isn't someone I'm sorry we didn't sign.

I am disappointed though that we are not chasing Candreva, much better option for me then Rafinha...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You