AC Milan Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good first half. Milan started to get into it with about 10 minutes to go before half-time, but they have done very little around the box. They are clearly missing their strikers, and obviously Kaka, but regardless of whoever is playing for them, this has been an absolutely top first half performance. Mikel, Lampard and Ivanovic have been very influential, and Anelka looks very sharp. The third goal was lucky, but what pleases me is that Anelka followed the ball into the box looking for that slice of luck, which is something he didn't do too often last year. His confidence is obviously high and its hugely pleasing. Balley has been quiet but this is a good work-out for him as he is still getting into good positions, and Malouda has been working very hard out on the wing. A good team performance, a few errors here and there but thats what one would come to expect from pre-season matches when fitness and sharpness isn't quite at its best. But we look very strong indeed. Keep it up, boys :D

Last 15 mins were quiet, nothing really happaned, which is very logical seeing the score. I actually feel sorry for Kalac lol, he has had really bad game, first goal was also his mistake imo, between his legs lol. Also in last minute he almost mishit the ball again. xD

I'd like to see 4-4-2 second half, would be nice to try it out. Sheva and Di Santo up front with Sinclair and Joey as wingers and Deco+Lampard im midfield. Abit too attacking but worth a try IMO. tongue.gif