• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

I've always hated it when football fans get on about who deserves what. 

It's never about what we deserve, the only thing that matters is what we've earned. You could go ahead and make a case that we never deserved to win the Champions League, but what's the point, really? We've already earned the right to be the first and only London team to win that trophy, just like we've earned the 3 points against Leicester, Tottenham and just about every team we've outscored regardless of what could or should have happened in your opinion.  

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

What does it even mean??! :P

Meant it in the sense that we practically did everything in our power after the second goal to not win the match apart from scoring an OG. 

Not deliberately! It wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be, but even if it was, we won fair and square without cheating. Sure there is room for improvement, but it doesn't make us undeserving. Only cheating/ref shockers can make a win undeserving in my opinion.

51 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

There was literally one poor half of football from the team at the very beginning of the season, and we're still "getting our mojo back." Absolutely ridiculous.

I find it hilarious how we were almost written off the title race just after the opening day of the season.

10 minutes ago, different level said:

I find it hilarious how we were almost written off the title race just after the opening day of the season.

I find it even more hilarious how ppl have gone on n on about man utd and how strong they look and they get put in there place yesterday at there first kinda real test.

In the replays I saw Morata lost an open goal chance due to slow reaction - Zapacosta's cross.
That was unacceptable.
Costa too missed one such last year. We were 2-0 up but I don't remember against whom.
But anyway it's unacceptable.
It was a shot by Zap. A little too goalwards, had Morata reached it he would have likely been offside.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, manpe said:

It was a shot by Zap. A little too goalwards, had Morata reached it he would have likely been offside.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Zap's shot looked like going wide and it was a simple tap for Morata and he did n't make the dash for it.
Maybe offside though.