test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Leicester 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

246 posts in this topic

Baka and Kante looked impregnable. Leicester weren't gonna score except for chances after stupid mistakes. which we gifted them a dozen of. There were so many unforced mistakes and low tempo in the end it almost felt like a women's match

not the first time tibo conceded a needless pen. Morata, Willian and Pedro need work done on their finishing. 

Probably the international break also did not help (abolish international football already!) Zappacosta was unlucky in all his actions. 

So glad hazard is back but we should be better without him. I hope we will find a winger or am about his class next window

Just now, different level said:

We got the win pretty comfortable with our only mistake being the penalty we conceded. Refereeing is still baffling, Leicester players have handballed 3 times in their box. I think the only way a penalty is given in our favour could be if an opposition player takes the ball in his hands and casually holds it for a couple of seconds.

Hahaha was thinking the same. 

The confidence with which opposition players handle the ball in their box when playing us makes me think they are instructed that they are welcome to do so and need not fear punishment 

That final 15 min was absolutely shocking. We can't repeat that against Arsenal next weekend 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

HALLELUJAH!

Good timing lets back it up by destroying Arsenal next 

Alvaro has performed three Diego tricks so far.
Not bad, but we want to see more to justify all the fuss.

Chelsea? likes this

10 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Honestly, we don't deserve the win, but hopefully we can build on that for the next 3 weeks.

We NEED to do better in the final third. That was beyond unacceptable. 

Do not get me started on the whole "deserving" argument. :)

Barbara, Thor and Ryan Fong like this

7 hours ago, Azpinator said:

Do not get me started on the whole "deserving" argument. :)

What does it even mean??! :P

Meant it in the sense that we practically did everything in our power after the second goal to not win the match apart from scoring an OG. 

OhForAGreavsie likes this

It's when people say oooo we deserved to win...

Erm no that's not how it works! If don't do enough to actually win then no you don't deserve to!

kmk108 likes this

I've always hated it when football fans get on about who deserves what. 

It's never about what we deserve, the only thing that matters is what we've earned. You could go ahead and make a case that we never deserved to win the Champions League, but what's the point, really? We've already earned the right to be the first and only London team to win that trophy, just like we've earned the 3 points against Leicester, Tottenham and just about every team we've outscored regardless of what could or should have happened in your opinion.  

Azpinator, Muzchap and BluesMadLad like this

2 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

What does it even mean??! :P

Meant it in the sense that we practically did everything in our power after the second goal to not win the match apart from scoring an OG. 

Not deliberately! It wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be, but even if it was, we won fair and square without cheating. Sure there is room for improvement, but it doesn't make us undeserving. Only cheating/ref shockers can make a win undeserving in my opinion.

15 hours ago, the wes said:

There was literally one poor half of football from the team at the very beginning of the season, and we're still "getting our mojo back." Absolutely ridiculous.

Muzchap likes this