test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Leicester 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

246 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Pizy said:

That was an absolutely ATROCIOUS 2nd half! And almost all of it self inflicted! Why were we so cavalier and loose with the ball? Why did all of our players seem to make the wrong decisions every time? Comfortable enough at 2-0 and then our players just thought it was over and stopped playing. 

Everyone looks tired and bored. That includes leciester city player. Not sure what happen, maybe it is the weather

Blusan Alamb likes this

Just now, communicate said:

He is not great at one on one which is important skill for WB.

Still way too early to pass judgment. But it was clear from his touches that he was nervous today.

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Kante MOTM by a country mile! 

Outside of that last bit where he ignored Willian on the breakaway, Bakayoko was right there with him. He looked awesome rampaging up the pitch with the ball. Can't wait until he's 100% fit.

Dimitr and Barbara like this

Points to Ponder:

1) Bakayko looks great. With more adjustments he will be a beast in midfield.

2) Once again Mosses and that Final touch. Zap should start next game.

3)  We should have killed the game, and shaky 2nd half.

Dimitr and kellzfresh like this

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Still way too early to pass judgment. But it was clear from his touches that he was nervous today.

Agree but I watched his youtube compilation and I am not impressed. Some people in this forum slated me for making judgment from youtube video.

Youtube video tend to embelish player strength yet I am not impressed. 

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

morata was bad imo

He can keep being bad if he keeps scoring all these important goals. Also some of us clearly have a different definition. 

Antonio8 and Muzchap like this

Just now, Pizy said:

Outside of that last bit where he ignored Willian on the breakaway, Bakayoko was right there with him. He looked awesome rampaging up the pitch with the ball. Can't wait until he's 100% fit.

I think if he can develop better passing and more imporantly better decision making, we will have a monster midfield in bakayoko.

Awful football match overall, but a great result to the upcoming hectic schedule. Baka's run is absolutely brilliant but his final pass is poor many times. Good cameo from Hazard and finally our target man Morata who's is settling very nicely in PL - I hope he will score a goal with his foot soon!

2 minutes ago, whats happening said:

morata was bad imo

Was excellent first half and then got no service second half. Not his fault at all.

Muzchap likes this

We should have been 3-0 up before the penalty incident, we had many good chances to score, but we let Leicester get back into the game. The last 30 minutes were pretty bad and passive, ut we still got the job done, which is the most important thing.