test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blusan Alamb

44. Ethan Ampadu

Started by Blusan Alamb,

164 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

That is what I thought. I guess Sarri doesn't think he should be starting instead of Luiz and Christensen.
Maybe if we hadn't lost so many big games Sarri would have less pressure to start his preferred players in every game, as they appear as a more "must win" games than maybe they should.

he is as pacy (moreso I think maybe) as Azpi (granted that doesnt mean he is Wan-Bissaka fast, lol)

why not give a runout at RB? Azpi has been run into the fucking ground (and had his career shortened) due to insane minutes (4300 to 4700 each year) over the last 5 years

I see EVERY giant team in world playing players all over, literally EVERY one

save one

US

this is why half of me wants Sarri sacked

fucking stubborn as shit 

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is as pacy (moreso I think maybe) as Azpi (granted that doesnt mean he is Wan-Bissaka fast, lol)

why not give a runout at RB? Azpi has been run into the fucking ground (and had his career shortened) due to insane minutes (4300 to 4700 each year) over the last 5 years

I see EVERY giant team in world playing players all over, literally EVERY one

save one

US

this is why half of me wants Sarri sacked

fucking stubborn as shit 

Probably because Azpi is the captain. I agree Ampadu should have more minutes, but I don't really see him as a RB.

Vesper likes this

8 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Probably because Azpi is the captain. I agree Ampadu should have more minutes, but I don't really see him as a RB.

well, I hope he is ready to rock as a CB IF Luiz leaves and we have no summer 2019 window

Tomori is not ready IMHO

and if we cannot bring in a new one

that leaves only

Rudiger

AC

Amps

and Azpi (as a stopgap, especially if Reece James comes good)

and (dog forbid) an ancient Cahill

Unionjack and Yeboii like this

Just now, Vesper said:

well, I hope he is ready to rock as a CB IF Luiz leaves and we have no summer 2019 window

Tomori is not ready IMHO

and if we cannot bring in a new one

that leaves only

Rudiger

AC

Amps

and Azpi (as a stopgap, especially if Reece James comes good)

and (dog forbid) an ancient Cahill

Agreed. If Christensen takes Luiz's position in the team and Ampadu takes Christensen's I wouldn't be worried at all!

Vesper likes this