Ethan Ampadu

Blusan Alamb

I feel a bit bad for trolling the club when Ampadu's signing was announced. :P I remember we were all waiting for a big signing, but then came news of this guy none of us knew anything about. In hindsight have to say good scouting and recruitment by the club.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I feel a bit bad for trolling the club when Ampadu's signing was announced. :P I remember we were all waiting for a big signing, but then came news of this guy none of us knew anything about. In hindsight have to say good scouting and recruitment by the club.

Apparently Jody Morris saw him when we played Exeter in the Checkatrade and told the club to buy him.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Always dig deep when it is a REALLY young player. That's how a truly long term dominant club is oftimes foundationed.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

And tell me do we think theres any coincidence that he's spouting on about tjhis right now? It wouldn't be that he's trying to get into Ethans head is he?

We need to tell the lads to tear them apart.

Ethan.thumb.jpg.5b4862e203ecf5faaa46be0ffec3956d.jpg

Warnock is a proper cunt. EOS

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Warnock is a proper cunt. EOS

From the Boss - I see his point about continuity as its only 4 games in. But I do hope we can get some games to give CHO/Ethan/AC/Barks the odd 10/20 minutes as well as cup games etc.

5b9bd7e5b8872_ETHAN2.thumb.jpg.82e50dbc6f6b2a9d26bfcccb0bacf23f.jpg

Just now, Unionjack said:

From the Boss - I see his point about continuity as its only 4 games in. But I do hope we can get some games to give CHO/Ethan/AC/Barks the odd 10/20 minutes as well as cup games etc.

5b9bd7e5b8872_ETHAN2.thumb.jpg.82e50dbc6f6b2a9d26bfcccb0bacf23f.jpg

Sarri is more than capable of playing 3 dimensional chess. I have no doubt of this.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

ONE DOWN!! CHO and Eden now!!

Really hope the kid has some great games coming up

Ethan Ampadu signs five-year Chelsea contract extension

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11502060/ethan-ampadu-signs-five-year-chelsea-contract-extension

Great news 

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

ONE DOWN!! CHO and Eden now!!

Really hope the kid has some great games coming up

True Blue Ampadu ready to keep learning and working

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/9/19/true-blue-ampadu-ready-to-keep-learning-and-working

Ethan Ampadu signs five-year Chelsea contract extension

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11502060/ethan-ampadu-signs-five-year-chelsea-contract-extension

Now EDEN.

If Barca can field a 17 Y O......err that was Messi, and Milan can field a 16 Y O Keeper Donnarumma, we can field a 18 YO CB instead of Luiz.

I just rate this kid so highly, if he's good enough, he's old enough.

44 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

If Barca can field a 17 Y O......err that was Messi, and Milan can field a 16 Y O Keeper Donnarumma, we can field a 18 YO CB instead of Luiz.

I just rate this kid so highly, if he's good enough, he's old enough.

I think the main problem we have is do we concentrate efforts to use him as a CB or DPM?

With Jorgi here for awhile he wont see much time there. It seems Rudi will be here awhile too. Which only leaved Luiz spot.

And if the reports are right then we will be going against the grain and giving him a longer term contract.

It means we have 2 great young CBs both worthy starters in many games, trying to kick Luiz out.

Just been chatting at home and me dad tells me Ethan and CHO are still classified as education class so they cant train with the 1st team?

I always thought they had been training as Ive seen pictures of Ethan in training

Or is it only if hes selected for a game?

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Just been chatting at home and me dad tells me Ethan and CHO are still classified as education class so they cant train with the 1st team?

I always thought they had been training as Ive seen pictures of Ethan in training

Or is it only if hes selected for a game?

Bulka, Ampadu and CHO train with the first team always, unless they are playing for the u21's in the next 3 days or some.