test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blusan Alamb

44. Ethan Ampadu

Started by Blusan Alamb,

128 posts in this topic
25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

ONE DOWN!! CHO and Eden now!!

Really hope the kid has some great games coming up

True Blue Ampadu ready to keep learning and working

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/9/19/true-blue-ampadu-ready-to-keep-learning-and-working

Ethan Ampadu signs five-year Chelsea contract extension

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11502060/ethan-ampadu-signs-five-year-chelsea-contract-extension

Now EDEN.

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this

If Barca can field a 17 Y O......err that was Messi, and Milan can field a 16 Y O Keeper Donnarumma, we can field a 18 YO CB instead of Luiz.

I just rate this kid so highly, if he's good enough, he's old enough.

Unionjack, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

44 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

If Barca can field a 17 Y O......err that was Messi, and Milan can field a 16 Y O Keeper Donnarumma, we can field a 18 YO CB instead of Luiz.

I just rate this kid so highly, if he's good enough, he's old enough.

I think the main problem we have is do we concentrate efforts to use him as a CB or DPM?

With Jorgi here for awhile he wont see much time there. It seems Rudi will be here awhile too. Which only leaved Luiz spot.

And if the reports are right then we will be going against the grain and giving him a longer term contract.

It means we have 2 great young CBs both worthy starters in many games, trying to kick Luiz out.

bigbluewillie likes this

Just been chatting at home and me dad tells me Ethan and CHO are still classified as education class so they cant train with the 1st team?

I always thought they had been training as Ive seen pictures of Ethan in training

Or is it only if hes selected for a game?

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Just been chatting at home and me dad tells me Ethan and CHO are still classified as education class so they cant train with the 1st team?

I always thought they had been training as Ive seen pictures of Ethan in training

Or is it only if hes selected for a game?

Bulka, Ampadu and CHO train with the first team always, unless they are playing for the u21's in the next 3 days or some.

Chelsea star Ethan Ampadu hobbles off for Wales against Spain in frustrating injury blow for teenager

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7474765/ethan-ampadu-injury-wales-spain-chelsea/

CHELSEA and Wales starlet Ethan Ampadu hobbled off in his country's friendly with Spain.

The 18-year-old came off after falling awkwardly in a challenge and was replaced by Andy King after 50 minutes.

Ampadu has been in fine form for the Welsh this season, especially in their 4-1 win over Ireland.

But he has found game-time hard to come by at Chelsea as Maurizio Sarri continues to overhaul their midfield with new boys Jorginho and Mateo Kovacic breathing fresh energy into the middle of the park.

Ryan Giggs has one eye on Tuesday's clash with Ireland in Dublin, where Wales can keep alive their hopes of Nations League promotion and put the Irish in danger of relegation to League C.

Ampadu was class against the Irish in Cardiff and bossed the middle of the park before being substituted.

Snip