test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Everton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

191 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If not for bats we would be 4 up by now.

I think you are talking about moses, if moses final ball is better, he is a wc but his final ball is just so poor.

so we definitely need an upgrade for rwb position

Supermonkey92 likes this

Solid performance. Kante is a machine. Anyone know what Fabregas' celebration was about? Might have misunderstood it but it seemed as if he was sarcastically waving to send a message?

Easiest win over Everton? They were so bad. From our perspective, a solid performance and were the better side but it's just a shame that we didn't really put them to the sword when we should have. Other than that, good win, 6 points from 9 games. Now go sign players!

kellzfresh and cosmicway like this

6 minutes ago, MetsajCFC said:

Solid performance. Kante is a machine. Anyone know what Fabregas' celebration was about? Might have misunderstood it but it seemed as if he was sarcastically waving to send a message?

I think he was gesturing to his little daughter up in the luxury box.

Anyways, I thought we could've been a bit more assertive in the second half and pressed harder for more but since Everton weren't bothered we sort of just dropped our intensity to their level.

Great to head into the break with two massive wins. 

MetsajCFC likes this

Everton didn't threaten. That's the story of this match.

Nice play by Fabregas. Moses did nothing for attack (again). Ruediger looking very composed, strong, calm, skilled.

Chelsea need more players.

RoyalBlues likes this

The unmentionable one will win this league unless something happens pretty soon.
With Hazard back we will be stronger but we need upgrades.
Someone wrote we would have no chance against PSG - let alone RM etc. That's not fair for Chelsea football club.

Supermonkey92 likes this

Comfortable performance. Good decision to play fabregas especially against sigurdson and rooney. 

Morata still need to get stronger and get better understanding with his teammate, other than that he should be ok. He hasn't scored with this feet though. Two header goals and two header assists :D

Kante and our backline were good as usual.

We need an upgrade for rwb position because moses final ball is very poor but I think Conte already know this because he said we were trying to sign walker from spurs

DYC., kellzfresh and Supermonkey92 like this

My only concern/annoyance was Moses. I swear he gave away about 5 stupid fouls on Baines. The scouting Conte would have been hammering home all week in training was not to allow Sigurdson opportunities on setpieces and that was really the only way Everton threatened today. It was Moses giving them away.

His football brain is really lacking. Upgrade and competition really needed this next week!

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

My only concern/annoyance was Moses. I swear he gave away about 5 stupid fouls on Baines. The scouting Conte would have been hammering home all week in training was not to allow Sigurdson opportunities on setpieces and that was really the only way Everton threatened today. It was Moses giving them away.

His football brain is really lacking. Upgrade and competition really needed this next week!

I think Moses was visibly frustrated with his lack of involvement in this gme. Willian was drifting inside all the time and seemingly ignoring Moses in almost every attack, only passing to him when he had no other options. Ofc that's no excuse for all those lazy fouls though.

Pizy likes this

Just now, Amblève. said:

I think Moses was visibly frustrated with his lack of involvement in this gme. Willian was drifting inside all the time and seemingly ignoring Moses in almost every attack, only passing to him when he had no other options. Ofc that's no excuse for all those lazy fouls though.

That is a bad excuse for his performance. You just described his role as wb which is to create width for the team so our am can drift inside. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

Just now, communicate said:

That is a bad excuse for his performance. You just described his role as wb which is to create width for the team so our am can drift inside. 

I explicitly said that my post wasn't meant to be an excuse.

However, I disagree that a WB's role is to solely stand around while the rest of the team is playing centrally. You have to actually use your width for it to be effective; the only one who used Moses in space was Fabregas today.