Davinson Sanchez

xPetrCechx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! We have only 1 fit CM , but the club is after 6th CB, not counting Tomori and Clarke-Salter....
I agree the squad needs CB also, but it desperately needs new CM,LWB and RWB also. And if we sign new CB, it better be someone like VVD, who will improve the team, I'd trust Tomori far more than this Sanzhez guy.

A few years agao I had 7 CBs in one of my FIFA saves. My main formation was a back-4 so I was able to play just 2 of them. For some reason, however, I couldn't let go of this fetish: As soon as the next transfer window opened I bought Hummels and started using my pacy CBs as fullbacks and defensive midfielders. the thought of building the best defense ever plus developing young ball-playing CBs was my heroin. The only thing that stopped me from buying even more CBs was my save going corrupt and causing my FIFA to close. Don't become like me, Chelsea.

5 hours ago, King11Didier said:

Exactly! We have only 1 fit CM , but the club is after 6th CB, not counting Tomori and Clarke-Salter....
I agree the squad needs CB also, but it desperately needs new CM,LWB and RWB also. And if we sign new CB, it better be someone like VVD, who will improve the team, I'd trust Tomori far more than this Sanzhez guy.

I don't know that we are not chasing this player, but how do you know that we are? Isn't it reasonable to at least acknowledge that the story might be a plant before launching into another criticism of the club based on a mere report?

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't know that we are not chasing this player, but how do you know that we are? Isn't it reasonable to at least acknowledge that the story might be a plant before launching into another criticism of the club based on a mere report?

Every story might be a plant, but it worries me that there are rumours for CBs when the squad have only 3 midfielders  and 5 CBs.

7 hours ago, The Skipper said:

These guys seriously have their priorities mixed up. Why are we still looking for centre backs? 

Contes priorities is use at least 3CB in the line up. No doubt the board is looking for another one.

4 hours ago, Henrique said:

Contes priorities is use at least 3CB in the line up. No doubt the board is looking for another one.

We have 5 CBs and Alonso can play there too. Doesn't make sense to me especially when we have other priorities to fix.

Seems destined for Spurs. I think he will develop into a beast under Poch. No room for him here and not a plug and play type like VVD would be. Hurts to see him probably go to a rival and flourish but not the right setup for him.

10 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

This window is giving me grey hairs lmao

join da club the board has let us down this year so has Costa too with his childish behaviour put me in a room with him I would go all Conor McGregor on him lol 😂

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You