• Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

On 14/08/2017 at 1:45 AM, KevinAshburner said:

Conte going to get sacked anyway.

He might as well leave because he brought bad luck for saying he does not want a Mourinho Season.

These players who have been here longer will do the Mourinho Season player power again.

What the fuck r u talking about, one game dos't not a season make (shakespear), you fucking berk

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DDA said:

We're be running round Tottenham with our w**lies hanging out, We're be running round Tottenham with our w**lies hanging out, singing I've got fores**n, haven't you? No you aint!

If I had the wings of a sparrow if i had the arse of a crow I'd fly right over to Tottenham and shit on the bastards below.

39 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

I agree but 1 out of 6 points would look bad. League is a marathon not a sprint though so I guess I'd still take a point.

1 out of 6 is better than 0 out of 6. 

I get the feeling that this will either be a 1-1 draw or some crazy scoreline like 5-3...

Dave is here, is there ,he's everyF++king where, Dave

Chelsea could use Cesar Azpilicueta in midfield vs Tottenham, says Pat Nevin

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/16/chelsea-could-use-cesar-azpilicueta-in-midfield-vs-tottenham-says-pat-nevin-6856471/#ixzz4pvtJxjgB

I think we are capable of beating them without Bakayoko and Hazard. Luiz or Christensen will be a much better partner alongside Kante than Fabregas is. Is Wanyama fit? Their team is not the same without Rose and Walker.

Sounds like Baka may be somewhat rushed back for this and start since we have no alternatives. Doesn't sound like Conte fancies Luiz in the middle of the pitch at all. Doubt (hope) Hazard isn't risked for this. It'll likely be a fiery, physical match where he'd be targeted. I'd keep him out a bit longer.

Dont think this is the game that Bakayoko would be rushed into because Spurs are a very physical team and rushing a player who is coming out of injury will be difficult plus add to the fact that this could be his debut game. I m keen to see who will make the numbers in the midfield with Kante. 

2 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Think Morata or Boga to start as a winger, we have nobody else for the bench though.

Musonda. Morata shouldn't be playing anywhere other than CF.