• Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

Two thing's im clinging onto.

1. That side isn't as weak as the one that managed to win at Anfield in 2014 against the odds.

2. Im sure even our depleted side are better than Levekusen when they beat Spurs at Wembley.

Other than that im struggling, reckon we can recall the poltergeist who kept goal with Cech for the 2012 CL win?

You can also look at it that our depleted team is still better than the Newcastle side that kept their own (with 11) against Spurs at the weekend.

But really, we're more clutching at straws at this point. There's no two ways about this, Tottenham come into this one as clear favorites. 

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Mikel John Obi exactly when you need him? ;(

Luiz in mid, sounds good, but it might be too risky playing Azpi, Christensen and Rudi against spuds, but then again who to play next to Kante? Kyle Scott maybe? :D 
Seeing how the team conceded two goals against burnley, I can't help but remember how Alli scored twice against us on 4th of January this year... And I'm pretty sure we will concede at least one goal like this again. Our defence, and not only, the whole team needs to step up and show who the f8ck is champion of England and beat the spuds at Wembley against all the odds, that's exactly when our team performs best. KTBFFH!!!

Not the game I want to see next in our current state but a wounded animal is a dangerous animal. I expect a good fight from us. Rumour Bakayoko might be available but I hope we take caution with him. My predicted lineup:

Courtois

Azpi                Christensen             Rudiger

Moses        Kante          Luiz          Alonso

Willian           Morata          Pedro.

Injury concerns for Pedro but I think he will make it back, No suitable CM coverage and Moses will push Azpi back to CB. Not an ideal squad to go against Tottenham but Pedro will be immense if he returns, if not i am very nervous. Morata is a must start as Michy was so incredibly poor with his touch and movement.

15 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

He might as well leave because he brought bad luck for saying he does not want a Mourinho Season.

Would be unwise of him. Getting sacked is far more lucrative than buying out your contract (the manager has to buy out his contract in order to leave, doesn't he?).

26 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

20769982_10210333914212724_3138655075316462786_n.thumb.jpg.3c10d61568a868a385fc2752edfd8437.jpg

On our way to another red...

sigh... FA at it again for sure, this will not be pretty by all means, so our players will have to be on their best behaviour or we´ll be in for another tough afternoon, you just know Tottenham will try to rile our players into hard fouls, fights, etc. 

5 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

sigh... FA at it again for sure, this will not be pretty by all means, so our players will have to be on their best behaviour or we´ll be in for another tough afternoon, you just know Tottenham will try to rile our players into hard fouls, fights, etc. 

For sure...

The famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope the famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope and this is what he said FUCK OFF. WHO'S THAT TEAM THEY CALL THE CHELSEA WHO'S THAT TEAM WE ALL ADORE WE'RE THE BOYS IN BLUE AND WHITE AND WE ALWAYS FIGHT WITH MIGHT AND WE'RE OUT TO SHOW THE WORLD TO SCORE.

BRING ON TOTTENHAM OR THE ARSENAL BRING ON THE SPASTICS BY THE SCORE BARCELONA REAL MADRID TOTTENHAM ARE A LOAD OF YIDS YIDS YIDS YIDS 

7 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

I am really excited to see Luiz - Kante in midfield :) 

I'm pretty sure it's not happening. Luiz will stay in the defence with Rüdiger on the let and Azpilicueta on the right and Christensen will be Kanté's partner. That central CB(swiper) position is very important, Luiz pretty much runs the whole team many times. Christensen is a wonderful talent but doesn't have the charisma nor experience to be the swiper in a game like that, but I think he might be decent in the midfield. He played there before, he has the strenght, he can tackle, has good forward passes. I highly doubt we will play with a Rüdiger-Christensen-Azpilicueta defense against Spurs.

8 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope the famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope and this is what he said FUCK OFF. WHO'S THAT TEAM THEY CALL THE CHELSEA WHO'S THAT TEAM WE ALL ADORE WE'RE THE BOYS IN BLUE AND WHITE AND WE ALWAYS FIGHT WITH MIGHT AND WE'RE OUT TO SHOW THE WORLD TO SCORE.

BRING ON TOTTENHAM OR THE ARSENAL BRING ON THE SPASTICS BY THE SCORE BARCELONA REAL MADRID TOTTENHAM ARE A LOAD OF YIDS YIDS YIDS YIDS 

We're be running round Tottenham with our w**lies hanging out, We're be running round Tottenham with our w**lies hanging out, singing I've got fores**n, haven't you? No you aint!