• Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the game in the boozer tickets were rarer than rocking horse shit. Got frayed nerves a hoarse voice and a few more grey hairs and I'm going to have the mother and father of hangovers in the morning but worth it when we beat those absolute thundercunts. I've said it before on this forum I think our younger fans are beginning to understand why us older fans despise Tottenham so much. A club and fans that really do believe the hype despite winning fuck all bar a couple of league cups in the last 25 years. 

15 minutes ago, communicate said:

You can't touch delle ali, it is a crime

Eriksen as well. Every time Dele or Eriksen got touched they fall the the ground and buy a cheap freekick.

19 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Watched the game in the boozer tickets were rarer than rocking horse shit. Got frayed nerves a hoarse voice and a few more grey hairs and I'm going to have the mother and father of hangovers in the morning but worth it when we beat those absolute thundercunts. I've said it before on this forum I think our younger fans are beginning to understand why us older fans despise Tottenham so much. A club and fans that really do believe the hype despite winning fuck all bar a couple of league cups in the last 25 years. 

Imagine being in the Chelsea end today as the second went in :D:cig: ....absolute carnage !!

THIS IS WHAT CHELSEA IS ALL ABOUT !!

Very vital win, lose this and we're in big big trouble.. feels like this win can really turn things around now. 

Buy 2 players, sell Costa and things are looking much better! :)

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Never mind the crazy win, can we just :lol::lol::lol: at Spurs' attempt to create an atmosphere at Wembley by using drums?

Drums that were apparently mic'd up to make them louder I read! 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

70K spurs fans and only 3k chelsea fans?! they must give chelsea 10% of the seasts (7K), no?

No that regulation has a size limitation. It does dot apply to the larger grounds, Old Trafford for example. Spurs have the same exemption at Wembley.

For security reasons, the local council prohibited tickets for today's game going on General sale. That meant only season ticket holders and members could buy a seat. Hence the 'small' attendance. Apparently, Brent are not so worried about the possibility of trouble between Spurs and Burnley fans. Tickets have been on general sale for that game so it is expected to sell out. Still only 3,106 official tickets for Burnley, though their fans have probably bought a fair few general sale tickets.

12 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

70K spurs fans and only 3k chelsea fans?! they must give chelsea 10% of the seasts (7K), no?

Looked it up out of curiosity

'The ruling states host clubs must offer 3,000 tickets or, 'if the capacity of the home club's stadium is less than 30,000, such number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent.'

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Tbh with what we have I reckon the board will see it as enough. 

Don't forget it's a business first, football club second, and with all the loanees, spin offs, it's making a profit.

so I reckon theyre prepared to leave it now. They'll get players next year or one at Christmas if it's going tits up

ffs hope not m8 , the shite we have seen over the years ,  lwb and rwb cm and a flexible am/striker upgrades and this squad is good to go mutherchucker imho 

12 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

No that regulation has a size limitation. It does dot apply to the larger grounds, Old Trafford for example. Spurs have the same exemption at Wembley.

For security reasons, the local council prohibited tickets for today's game going on General sale. That meant only season ticket holders and members could buy a seat. Hence the 'small' attendance. Apparently, Brent are not so worried about the possibility of trouble between Spurs and Burnley fans. Tickets have been on general sale for that game so it is expected to sell out. Still only 3,106 official tickets for Burnley, though their fans have probably bought a fair few general sale tickets.

Yeah hope no prawn eaters took up the allocation or old gits like ohh4agreavsie( lol )arse biscuits drink