• Kante
    • Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

2 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

I really hope that Bats gets over this own goal thing and trains harder. Contrary to what people think I want him to contest for main striker role.

So i guess the fact that he has no brain, its fine by you. OK mate.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This place is horrible. Support the players.  

Some of you going in on Michy are ridiculous. It happens... As if he meant for it to happen. He made some good runs out there and probably should have got a penalty. Dembele clearly raised his arm and pushed, but bugger me if we get a decent replay of that. Would have been analysed to death if it was for the Spurs. 

Once again, everyone was having a go at Willian too, but for me was one of our better players. Should have made a few passes to Morata, but he played great as a pressure reliever at times, which Hazard does for us. Obviously not to Hazard's level, but he worked extremely hard. 

Azpi had a shocker. First really bad game I've seen from him.

I unlike some, was extremely happy with Baka's first game. He clearly is extremely strong, and despite not being the best game to showcase, he had a few moments where you could see he has good control over the ball. His match fitness was horrible though... lol. There was a ball Morata played into him into the box in the second half, and you could see he was gassed and no chance to get to it. 

Hope Michy doesn't drop his head. Some of you are crazy if you don't think he is a serviceable back up. He is a good player. 

People actually think Morata played badly? What game were you watching? Other than the sitter of a header he missed early I thought he was very good. Each time he was actually able to get the ball and have some space he looked dangerous. Off the ball movement and runs were excellent.

When your team can't hold the ball and he gets no service he can't exactly dominate, can he? Plus he was isolated with one or two CB's marking him.

Personally I thought Morata was fine, especially for his first start. Yes, he missed the header, but his off the ball work was good and right before he was brought off, he started to get more opportunities at goal. I'm not worried about it at all. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

People actually think Morata played badly? What game were you watching? Other than the sitter of a header he missed early I thought he was very good. Each time he was actually able to get the ball and have some space he looked dangerous. Off the ball movement and runs were excellent.

When your team can't hold the ball and he gets no service he can't exactly dominate, can he? Plus he was isolated with one or two CB's marking him.

He was great :) he really is an all-around player ... I was really impressed with that speed against Alderweild. 

Good on you Marcos Alonso!  Could we do better here?  Sure.  But damn he keeps fighting.  Kante is an amazing footballer too.  He makes our whole team infinitely better. 

THREE POINTS.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Rudiger was also playing well. Azpi was certainly the weakest out of the trio. Cahill should not be a certain starter anymore.

Rudiger was very good but Christensen was fantastic :) I think Cahill should be out of the picture as you said

Just now, milan.cech said:

Rudiger was also playing well. Azpi was certainly the weakest out of the trio. Cahill should not be a certain starter anymore.

Not sure I agree with you there, he cannot control harry kane on the wing. Need to use his strength more

9 minutes ago, spyros_cfc said:

So i guess the fact that he has no brain, its fine by you. OK mate.

He is  little immature but I leave that to Conte. 

He is a blue I am going to put the faith in him. He is atleast putting an effort and is on the training ground unlike a certain Spanish player.

Lukaku was like him see what we did to him. He(Bats) is a little too enthusiastic and eager to impress nothing wrong. 

The way Spurs players went easily down is disgusting. They will tackle the shit out of you and complain why the ref blew the whistle but when someone touches them, they go down like pussies.

Oh and as someone mentioned, you really CANNOT touch Dele Alli. The England's darling.

Last season I kept telling you that I can't wait for Spurs to move to Wembley. Playing at Lane was almost a certain victory for them and they lost it and wil never regain this at Wembley. Hopefully other teams will realize this!

8 minutes ago, Thor said:

This place is horrible. Support the players.  

Some of you going in on Michy are ridiculous. It happens... As if he meant for it to happen. He made some good runs out there and probably should have got a penalty. Dembele clearly raised his arm and pushed, but bugger me if we get a decent replay of that. Would have been analysed to death if it was for the Spurs. 

Once again, everyone was having a go at Willian too, but for me was one of our better players. Should have made a few passes to Morata, but he played great as a pressure reliever at times, which Hazard does for us. Obviously not to Hazard's level, but he worked extremely hard. 

Azpi had a shocker. First really bad game I've seen from him.

I unlike some, was extremely happy with Baka's first game. He clearly is extremely strong, and despite not being the best game to showcase, he had a few moments where you could see he has good control over the ball. His match fitness was horrible though... lol. There was a ball Morata played into him into the box in the second half, and you could see he was gassed and no chance to get to it. 

Hope Michy doesn't drop his head. Some of you are crazy if you don't think he is a serviceable back up. He is a good player. 

There is only one guy who slated michy, the rest of us are too busy celebrating