• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

That was horrible.

And I don't care.

Now to soak in the hate.

I thought we played the same way we did against them in the semi-final. The difference was they were slightly better and we were missing important attacking options and made a few more errors (two that were crucial errors).

What I loved the most was the will to go for it again. We were outplayed, they dominated possesion and they finally made it 1-1. To be honest, I then expected Spurs to keep playing their way, but we also wanted it and won it. We also fought with 9 men last week. We fought today and got our rewards. Thank you boys.

2 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I HAVENT CELEBRATED A GOAL THAG HARD SINCE MAY. 

I WENT MENTAL FOR A SOLID 3 MINUTES. 

So you actually went Bats for a 3 minutes. It's ok dude hes is mental 24/7 and gets millions....

Just now, cosmicway said:

They got tired after 60 minutes so we resurfaced, then they scored with the own goal.
Overall poor performance - but somewhat excusable.
Morata very disappointing so far.

Nah, there is no way we can play toe to toe against this team without hazard and fully fit bakayoko. That is why it was good perfomance. 

It was good, people that expect us to control the game, need to reaize we setup 352 with 3 ball winner in midfield, so no control whatsoever in midfield.

Rudiger also  still need to learn how to handle how to handle player on the channel, it was too easy for harry kane.

Morata played poorly but I am not worried at all, he need to get stronger, I think we all know that. It 

One thing I hate delle ali, you can't touch him, simple touch on him it is a foul, gosh being the darling for england team comes with tons of perk in epl