test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Spurs 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

665 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

I am really excited to see Luiz - Kante in midfield :) 

I'm pretty sure it's not happening. Luiz will stay in the defence with Rüdiger on the let and Azpilicueta on the right and Christensen will be Kanté's partner. That central CB(swiper) position is very important, Luiz pretty much runs the whole team many times. Christensen is a wonderful talent but doesn't have the charisma nor experience to be the swiper in a game like that, but I think he might be decent in the midfield. He played there before, he has the strenght, he can tackle, has good forward passes. I highly doubt we will play with a Rüdiger-Christensen-Azpilicueta defense against Spurs.

Johnnyeye likes this

9 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

20769982_10210333914212724_3138655075316462786_n.thumb.jpg.3c10d61568a868a385fc2752edfd8437.jpg

On our way to another red...

It is a going to be a long night. Just pray nobody in our team make any late tackle, I have no clue what is red, what is yellow anymore 

Johnnyeye likes this

8 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope the famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope and this is what he said FUCK OFF. WHO'S THAT TEAM THEY CALL THE CHELSEA WHO'S THAT TEAM WE ALL ADORE WE'RE THE BOYS IN BLUE AND WHITE AND WE ALWAYS FIGHT WITH MIGHT AND WE'RE OUT TO SHOW THE WORLD TO SCORE.

BRING ON TOTTENHAM OR THE ARSENAL BRING ON THE SPASTICS BY THE SCORE BARCELONA REAL MADRID TOTTENHAM ARE A LOAD OF YIDS YIDS YIDS YIDS 

We're be running round Tottenham with our w**lies hanging out, We're be running round Tottenham with our w**lies hanging out, singing I've got fores**n, haven't you? No you aint!

Iggy Doonican and TheIceMan like this

On 14/08/2017 at 1:45 AM, KevinAshburner said:

Conte going to get sacked anyway.

He might as well leave because he brought bad luck for saying he does not want a Mourinho Season.

These players who have been here longer will do the Mourinho Season player power again.

What the fuck r u talking about, one game dos't not a season make (shakespear), you fucking berk

Johnnyeye likes this

2 hours ago, DDA said:

We're be running round Tottenham with our w**lies hanging out, We're be running round Tottenham with our w**lies hanging out, singing I've got fores**n, haven't you? No you aint!

If I had the wings of a sparrow if i had the arse of a crow I'd fly right over to Tottenham and shit on the bastards below.

DDA, TheIceMan and BlueLyon like this

3 hours ago, Blusan Alamb said:

A Draw would be a very good result!

I agree but 1 out of 6 points would look bad. League is a marathon not a sprint though so I guess I'd still take a point.

Blusan Alamb likes this

39 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

I agree but 1 out of 6 points would look bad. League is a marathon not a sprint though so I guess I'd still take a point.

1 out of 6 is better than 0 out of 6. 

I get the feeling that this will either be a 1-1 draw or some crazy scoreline like 5-3...

xPetrCechx likes this

20 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

1 out of 6 is better than 0 out of 6. 

I get the feeling that this will either be a 1-1 draw or some crazy scoreline like 5-3...

I don't like 5-3 :cry:

I think we are capable of beating them without Bakayoko and Hazard. Luiz or Christensen will be a much better partner alongside Kante than Fabregas is. Is Wanyama fit? Their team is not the same without Rose and Walker.

Sounds like Baka may be somewhat rushed back for this and start since we have no alternatives. Doesn't sound like Conte fancies Luiz in the middle of the pitch at all. Doubt (hope) Hazard isn't risked for this. It'll likely be a fiery, physical match where he'd be targeted. I'd keep him out a bit longer.