• Kante
    • Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

6 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

im reading comments that we will get trounced by Tottenham, i remember last season before the FA Cup semi final, people were already throwing in the towel saying we would lose to them easily, this was after our loss at Old Trafford, some people were already panicking and we won 4-2 in the end, i know its a different scenario this time around, but support the team for fucks sake, have some faith, what i saw in the 2nd half actually gave me a lot of hope going in to this match, i know we lost today and yes we do need more signings, because the team is short in options at the moment with injuries and suspensions, we need to have squad depth. I do believe we can win this one, despite things looking bleak, it all depends on how we start the game, and if the players have the right discipline and attitude on the field, they will learn after today´s sending offs, but one thing is certain Morata has to start, also Tottenham wont be playing at White Hart Lane and we can definitely take advantage of this, they are a different monster at the Lane, i see a lot of people writing us off already before this game, but we can actually surprise everyone, we´ll see what happens. Cheers

at the moment we have these players available: Courtois, Rudiger, Christensen, Azpi, Alonso, Moses, Luiz, Kante, William, Boga, Morata, Bats, Kenedy, Musonda, Pedro? 

soon we will have Hazard, Bakayoko, Cesc, Pedro, Cahill available again and hopefully a few more signings before the transfer window closes.

Just believe in the team. Cheers and KTBFFH

The key for that match was Matic. He may not have been dominating like the 2014/15 season but on his day, Matic can produce special performances. 

I'll never understand why we sold such a crucial player to a title rival without signing a fit and ready replacement. 

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Yes, oddly I think this will work in Chelsea's favour

Courtois

Rudiger Luiz Christensen

Moses Azpilicueta Kante Alonso

Pedro Morata Willian

and a bench of inexperienced newbs. 

my hypothesis 

courtois rudiger luiz chris 

azpi willian kante alonso 

moses morata pedro 

20 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

LMAO you think we'll score 2.

Danny Rose own goals, the first one he did not mean to, the second one he mean it. Transfer request to join us the next morning. Said he has scored twice for Chelsea already in the interview. Well he is right though.

I've been a Chelse supporter for over 50 years, i've worried over the years about certain games, but this one is frightening the fucking life out of me, just hope they don't cane our arses no pun intended.

I know this is off subject but look at the team we're likely to put out FFS.

How have the board allowed this fucking shambles to happen, we've brought in an injured player, and a totally unfit one, and fuck all else, they've dithered fucked about missed out on players because they don't want to stump up the money, but Chelsea under Abramovic initiated this it at this club, sometimes you just have to over pay over the odds to get the players you want otherwise this is how you end up, if we don't liven ourselves up and bring in an influx off players then I fear the worst, not just for this game but the season.

No other club in European football has fucked about like Chelsea.

Just to add my dear old mum passed away friday i'm beside myself with grief, then i watch that fucking shambles against burnley, now we've got this game coming up, I can't remember a week any worst than this for me.

hes1ofus

1 hour ago, AChes1ofus said:

I've been a Chelse supporter for over 50 years, i've worried over the years about certain games, but this one is frightening the fucking life out of me, just hope they don't cane our arses no pun intended.

I know this is off subject but look at the team we're likely to put out FFS.

How have the board allowed this fucking shambles to happen, we've brought in an injured player, and a totally unfit one, and fuck all else, they've dithered fucked about missed out on players because they don't want to stump up the money, but Chelsea under Abramovic initiated this it at this club, sometimes you just have to over pay over the odds to get the players you want otherwise this is how you end up, if we don't liven ourselves up and bring in an influx off players then I fear the worst, not just for this game but the season.

No other club in European football has fucked about like Chelsea.

Just to add my dear old mum passed away friday i'm beside myself with grief, then i watch that fucking shambles against burnley, now we've got this game coming up, I can't remember a week any worst than this for me.

hes1ofus

Really sorry to hear about your mum. Mine went last year too, and my first game also was in 1967. Wolves. Some things are soooo much more important than football- like the money we raised for Grenfell at the Community Shield.

On to Sp*rs game. Chelsea have a history of raising the game with our backs against the wall- Willian will like the width of Wembley, and I reckon we3 can get a result. 

Yesterday,fuck me, it was like the start of a season in the 80s  :P