test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Spurs 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

665 posts in this topic
15 minutes ago, Jype said:

Oh come on, team was missing the most important player in Hazard and Bakayoko was not fully fit either. Pedro also not fit enough to start and Cahill / Cesc suspended.

Take away that many important players from any team and winning away to Spurs is hard as fuck.

Don't 4get top goalscorer and legend lol costa

Dimitr likes this

28 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

What I love about this performance and the Burnley one is the team resolve and spirit -vital characteristics -proper Chels all round

Don't 4get top goalscorer and legend lol costa

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Absolutely. The grit shown today and even with 9 men at home to Burnley is far away from that 15/16 Mourinho demise. 

Also you can tell theyre enjoying their football - thanks to Conte who is more adult than Jose.

Once Mourinho gets pissy at conferences, starts frowning and sulking you know shitty results will follow -this is what we want to happen at Utd and we've yet to see them go 1 down yet and whether they can respond

Conte class coming thru. Ffs board help us all out give him what he wants!!!

Johnnyeye likes this

I thought David Luiz showed great strength and charter in both games so far. I think he should be the Captain. Love Cahil for all his important goals over the years but I am afraid he is a bit of a liability at the back. Christensen and Rodiger are fitting into the squad very well and defensively we are going to improve this year.

That said I have never celebrated a goal as much I Alonso's winner, what a win well done

sainttourist, oldportblue and mccg like this

6 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

I thought David Luiz showed great strength and charter in both games so far. I think he should be the Captain. Love Cahil for all his important goals over the years but I am afraid he is a bit of a liability at the back. Christensen and Rodiger are fitting into the squad very well and defensively we are going to improve this year.

That said I have never celebrated a goal as much I Alonso's winner, what a win well done

Yup sliding in for our Burnley second and winning a 40/60 to set up Alonsos second today. 100% guts with curly hair

7 minutes ago, Beigl said:

On a sidenote, I thought Anthony Taylor had an absolute shocker. Gave Alli freekicks all over the pitch for nothing, handed Spurs every 50/50 decision and allowed Dembele to wrestle Willian and Luiz all day long, without getting a card.  Dier´s challenge on Luiz is red all day long if you consider that Cahill got sent off as well. The bar for FA referees isn´t set very high, but I think we reached a new low in the last two weeks..

Agree was thinking the same - Taylor seemed card happy as he didn't know how to handle it

oldportblue and Beigl like this

39 minutes ago, mccg said:

Conte class coming thru. Ffs board help us all out give him what he wants!!!

Tbh with what we have I reckon the board will see it as enough. 

Don't forget it's a business first, football club second, and with all the loanees, spin offs, it's making a profit.

so I reckon theyre prepared to leave it now. They'll get players next year or one at Christmas if it's going tits up

15 minutes ago, communicate said:

You can't touch delle ali, it is a crime

Eriksen as well. Every time Dele or Eriksen got touched they fall the the ground and buy a cheap freekick.