test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Spurs 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

665 posts in this topic

KTBFFH!!!

ALL HAIL the new KING OF WEMBLEY !!! ALONSO :P hahahahahahahhaha

finally thank you Chelsea I can now carry on with my Sunday in the right mood 

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

That was horrible.

And I don't care.

Now to soak in the hate.

I thought we played the same way we did against them in the semi-final. The difference was they were slightly better and we were missing important attacking options and made a few more errors (two that were crucial errors).

Supermonkey92 and Johnnyeye like this

2 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I HAVENT CELEBRATED A GOAL THAG HARD SINCE MAY. 

I WENT MENTAL FOR A SOLID 3 MINUTES. 

So you actually went Bats for a 3 minutes. It's ok dude hes is mental 24/7 and gets millions....

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, cosmicway said:

They got tired after 60 minutes so we resurfaced, then they scored with the own goal.
Overall poor performance - but somewhat excusable.
Morata very disappointing so far.

Nah, there is no way we can play toe to toe against this team without hazard and fully fit bakayoko. That is why it was good perfomance. 

It was good, people that expect us to control the game, need to reaize we setup 352 with 3 ball winner in midfield, so no control whatsoever in midfield.

Rudiger also  still need to learn how to handle how to handle player on the channel, it was too easy for harry kane.

Morata played poorly but I am not worried at all, he need to get stronger, I think we all know that. It 

One thing I hate delle ali, you can't touch him, simple touch on him it is a foul, gosh being the darling for england team comes with tons of perk in epl

I really hope that Bats gets over this own goal thing and trains harder. Contrary to what people think I want him to contest for main striker role.

chelseawise likes this