• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction for Saturday:

Courtois

Rudiger            Luiz                Cahill

Azpi             Kante           Fabregas         Alonso

Willian                                   Pedro

Morata

Bats could very well get the start but for me I hope Morata gets the nod. Nervous about the game missing Hazard/Bakayoko/Moses but Conte will have the team ready to rock.

4 hours ago, akgw13 said:

My prediction for Saturday:

Courtois

Rudiger            Luiz                Cahill

Azpi             Kante           Fabregas         Alonso

Willian                                   Pedro

Morata

Bats could very well get the start but for me I hope Morata gets the nod. Nervous about the game missing Hazard/Bakayoko/Moses but Conte will have the team ready to rock.

You think he won't start with Bats and Morata? With one of them out wide. 

Willian is too safe imo. He might as well go for it seeing as how Fabregas is playing. 

15 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

You think he won't start with Bats and Morata? With one of them out wide. 

Willian is too safe imo. He might as well go for it seeing as how Fabregas is playing. 

he very well might play Bats/Morata together but if the Com Shield was any indication he prefers playing Willian/Pedro with a solitary striker until they can work more together or we change formations. I think he will revert back to the formation our teams knows the best, my only question is whether he starts Morata (my hope) or Bats (more probable) as the 9. 

I think we will either come out on fire and win 2-0 or 3-0 or it will be a slog and an ugly 2-1 or 1-0 win. I am expecting they come out determined to send a message.

For burnley we have 15 fit and availavle players! Great 
Courtois caballero cahill luiz azpi christensen rüdiger alonso cesc kante michy morata willian, musonda & pedro
i still dont know for sure if he is or not lol
thats ridiculous 
and 8 of those 15 are GKs and defenders

how the fuck are we gonna do anything
we cant even fill the bench with first teamers

A bit different but i wouldn't be against a change of formation for this game. i love the 3/4/3 5/4/1 whichever you want to call it however:

Burnley wont come to attack - they will counter but Kante can stop that

Available players could be a problem 

Possible lineups:

Tbo

azpi luiz cahil alonso

willian cesc kante pedro

bats morata 

Tbo 

christensen luiz cahil azpi (chrisensen an option as this team looks short)

cesc kante

willian musonda pedro

bats/morata 

What i expect:

tbo

rudiger luiz cahil

azpi cesc kante alonso

willian bats pedro

Everybody with a mouth has written Chelsea off this season. 

The hope is we repeat shades of last year when we quietly went about racking up the wins. Burnley have lost a first choice central defender and a striker and are awful away from home. Chelsea should win, should sign a couple of wingbacks and all will be well again. 

29 minutes ago, Strike said:

Everybody with a mouth has written Chelsea off this season. 

The hope is we repeat shades of last year when we quietly went about racking up the wins. Burnley have lost a first choice central defender and a striker and are awful away from home. Chelsea should win, should sign a couple of wingbacks and all will be well again. 

Can't really blame anyone for writing off Chelsea.  2 key players lost, leadership lost in dressing room, young replacements (with no premier league experience), no first choice striker, best player injured for a while. 

Hopefully Conte works his magic and manages to keep Chelsea on the right track until Hazard's return

Expecting a 2-1 win for Chelsea. 

Know it won't happen but I wish we'd batter them something like three goals scored before HT and five, six goals scored at FT and make a statement that we're not dead and burried as they all think we are.

Burnley are absolutely dog shite away from home and on top of this they've lost three important starters. Only Jack Cork is a decent signing - Bardsley and Walters are irrelevant.

We're having problems of our own, but it's going to be a easy win. Hopefully a very big one followed by a positive result against Spurs at their bogey ground to shut everyone's mouth off.