test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 2-3 Burnley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alons
    • Fabregas
    • Kante
    • Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

622 posts in this topic

Havent looked through the pages of this, im sure there was a lot of anger at everyone from Cahill to Pawson to the board. I was most upset about how we lost complete composure once Cahill got sent off. Luiz/Fab especially were detriments for awhile. Our effort in the 2nd half encouraged me to the point where i view the game as an important lesson. We learned we need to keep our heads, we showed we definitely need to be active in the transfer market, We learned Morata is a baller and surely our starting striker. Teams will always drop games in the PL and if we needed to drop this one in that manner to learn important lessons and spring ourselves forward than so be it. I was encouraged by Rudigers effort and fight, Christensen looked the part, Morata will be amazing with Hazard and Pedro. I was disappointed with Cesc not being a better leader, Michy was unwatchable which was upsetting, Azpi played hard like always but he isnt a suitable RWB.