• Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christensen is a monster. 

So similar to Luiz, yet he might have an even better eye in terms of the short pass. Cahill should never start again. 

Rudiger impressed me in the second half. Doesn't look great carrying the ball, but his passing... pinpoint. Can't fault it. 

I was thinking about spending more than 3 hours on how to harm the referee's life, but will not do that, I believe someone will do that instead, karma to be precise.

Other than that, I would have been the happiest if the end result was 3-3. 

Morata is very good, Andreas as well. 

I still cannot get over the 4 minutes added time. How the fuck could he add only 4 minutes?? With so much going on in the second half, red card, disgraceful time wasting, only 4 minutes were added. Not to mention all the silly fouls he gifted Burnley.

Well the positives are that Morata looked really fucking good, even after fucking up that would have been 3-2 goal.

Rudiger also looked good I thought, which might sound weird after conceding 3. But two of the goals were on Luiz and Christensen, while one (the second goal) was just... Really fucking well taken, when Kante could probably have done more to stop him, but can't really be blamed.

Only real mistake the ref made, was giving that freekick against Rudiger near the end. The two reds were sadly spot on. Bunch of fucking idiots. 

3 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Good to see the fighting spirit is still there. It looked worrying in the first half, but through all the mental mistakes, shit refereeing and goals for Burnley, we almost drew with 9 men. 

we almost drew every single one of our last 4 games. we somehow manage to get overrun in the first half and then scrap back. it was the same vs inter, bayern. 

At least this game was a good fitness exercise for the players who are left to play next match. Lets hope the mancs lose their matches too but do not get too excited. 

The free-kick he gave straight after we scored the 2nd nearly made me lost it, and he also carded Rudiger just because his beloved Vokes was flailing around. 
To top it off, he didn't send the Burnley player off for a worst high challenge on Alonso. Time-keeping was also in shatters with how Burnley were time-wasting. 
Worst refereeing performance involving us since Clattenburg

2 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

Well the positives are that Morata looked really fucking good, even after fucking up that would have been 3-2 goal.

Rudiger also looked good I thought, which might sound weird after conceding 3. But two of the goals were on Luiz and Christensen, while one (the second goal) was just... Really fucking well taken, when Kante could probably have done more to stop him, but can't really be blamed.

Only real mistake the ref made, was giving that freekick against Rudiger near the end. The two reds were sadly spot on. Bunch of fucking idiots. 

Cesc should have known much better, already on a yellow for fucks sake and Cahill is an idiot

3 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

It will be a tough season. Team is to shorten in quantity and quality will serve another miracle to win. But never say never. Morata is a top and will show it..

such a shame his 2nd goal was disallowed for offside, otherwise he would have had a brace already and the game would have finished 3-3 probably

1 minute ago, Beigl said:

Burnley wasted time all second half even when they were 3-0 up and all we get is 4 minutes of added time. Absolutely disgrace. 

doesnt hide the fact we were 3-0 down at HT to that fucking lot, fuck them, i hope they get relegated

Even in those limited minutes Andreas and Rüdiger looked so much better than Cahill. Rudiger with his passing and athleticism and Cristensen with his class and composure.