test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 2-3 Burnley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alons
    • Fabregas
    • Kante
    • Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

622 posts in this topic

Good to see the fighting spirit is still there. It looked worrying in the first half, but through all the mental mistakes, shit refereeing and goals for Burnley, we almost drew with 9 men. 

The Mak, Johnnyeye and Fernando like this

Hope the ref losses his job and has to live on the streets. 

Dead set. 

That was close to as bad as Barca in the champions league. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Positives galore despite the result and red cards.

Cristensen 👍🏼

Rüdiger 👍🏼

Kante 👍🏼

Morata 👍🏼

Luiz 👍🏼

Not a clue how we compete with Spuds next week.

The Mak likes this

At least we fought and showed some spirit. Morata has be starting games from now on. No more Batshuayi bulshit.

Pawson just provided us with one of worst refereeing displays the PL has ever seen. The FA is happy about that for sure.

still no excuse for our shit defending in the first half, great fighting spirit from the lads even with 9 men, fair play to Burnley but they had the referee on their side, sends Cahill off with no hesitation but doesnt send the Burnley player for a 2 footed tackle on Morata, way to go FA.

Now at least there is a positive from this game. I am sorry michy but Morata has to start the next game. Now can we please sign a freaking midfielder, I have no idea who is going to play next week in midfielder. 

kellzfresh, Fernando and Johnnyeye like this

I was thinking about spending more than 3 hours on how to harm the referee's life, but will not do that, I believe someone will do that instead, karma to be precise.

Other than that, I would have been the happiest if the end result was 3-3. 

Morata is very good, Andreas as well. 

Well the positives are that Morata looked really fucking good, even after fucking up that would have been 3-2 goal.

Rudiger also looked good I thought, which might sound weird after conceding 3. But two of the goals were on Luiz and Christensen, while one (the second goal) was just... Really fucking well taken, when Kante could probably have done more to stop him, but can't really be blamed.

Only real mistake the ref made, was giving that freekick against Rudiger near the end. The two reds were sadly spot on. Bunch of fucking idiots. 

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Good to see the fighting spirit is still there. It looked worrying in the first half, but through all the mental mistakes, shit refereeing and goals for Burnley, we almost drew with 9 men. 

we almost drew every single one of our last 4 games. we somehow manage to get overrun in the first half and then scrap back. it was the same vs inter, bayern. 

At least this game was a good fitness exercise for the players who are left to play next match. Lets hope the mancs lose their matches too but do not get too excited. 

Fernando and Johnnyeye like this