• Kante
    • Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

The whole doesn't want to play for the manager thing pisses me off so much! If don't want to perform for the manage then do it for the fans!!! The ones who have supported throughout and paid money to go made the effort to go

Or just get a grip!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

Yeh, because he has the options to make changes that wouldnt take us even further backward  (hint: just how many of our cbs could be trusted in a back 4? PUT BEST DEFENDER IS AZPI WHO IS A FULLBACK!) how many different types of players has he been given to change the way the team plays? Or are you going to argue he CHOSE to keep the team stagnant? 

You don't need to change players to get something new in your playing book. 

Good job Cahill. Total disaster. This has nothing to do with lack of transfers.

It's a bit of him getting send out and us not having anyone to come to the rescue with hazard injured.
Not even in my wildest nightmares I'd expect us to be this disastrous.
Transfers would have helped, but I must concede people have a point in saying this season will be a repeat of two seasons back. The problem goes beyond the transfers though IMO. There's just something that looks essentially wrong

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

You have no credibility as a CFC fan as far as I'm concerned. You're a poser and an instigator. You've been calling for Conte's head already. That's enough for me. 

lol