• Kante
    • Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

This is Burnley. BURNLEY. Not Barcelona, Bayern Munich, fucking Burnley.

This is a disgrace. We were never this bad even under Hiddink in 15/16. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.

This is worse than when we were dicked 3-0 at Middlesbrough in 2006, worse than the 3-0 at home to Sunderland in 2011, worse than any result under Mourinho or Hiddink two years ago. Horrendous.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Braced for the panic buys. 

Why couldn't we have just bought players earlier? Do we really need it to go to shit on the pitch before the board buys? Did we have to sell Matic before Bakoyoko was even fit? Could we not have waited until late August? Did we have to sell Chalobah before signing a replacement? 

Now we'll pay over the odds for average players, or worse. 

Barkley. Oxlade. Drinkwater. 

This is Chelsea. 

This is Fútbol. 

This is an absolute embarassment. I am absolutely shocked, also font give me this crap that this is not Cahill's fault, 11x11 this would NOT be happening. Conte's tacticts have been pathetic today, instead of pushing the team forward, he sent us back like a coward and this is the result.

CAHILL YOU BETTER NEVER PLAY FOR MY CLUB AGAIN YOU ABSLUTE FRAUD

2 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

This is Burnley. BURNLEY. Not Barcelona, Bayern Munich, fucking Burnley.

This is a disgrace. We were never this bad even under Hiddink in 15/16. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.

This is worse than when we were dicked 3-0 at Middlesbrough in 2006, worse than the 3-0 at home to Sunderland in 2011, worse than any result under Mourinho or Hiddink two years ago. Horrendous.

Our board have created a scenario were Antonio is suffering the biggest humiliation of his career. If something MASSIVE doesn't change before the transfer window ends, he is justified in walking before season end. 

Why are these bunch of wankers playing like this for Conte. They should be kissing his feet after what he achieved with them last season. Bunch of ungrateful fucks, seriously. I'm fuming. Walking around like they don't even care. I swear if I was on that pitch I would be going ape shit at these overpaid twats.

3 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Barkley. Oxlade. Drinkwater. 

This is Chelsea. 

This is Fútbol. 

Drinkwater and Ox. Our lords and saviours. These lads will surely take us to CL glory, isn't that right Roman, Emenalo and Grano-- whatever the fuck her name is. 

Just now, lucashm said:

Also, Batschuayi showed on the last match that he did not deserve to start. But Conte is too afraid to play Morata from the start, he would rather go with the "tested"

Tested, meaning 5 defenders, Kante and Tibo while having a man down. Super exciting!

Just now, DDA said:

Why are these bunch of wankers playing like this for Conte. They should be kissing his feet after what he achieved with them last season. Bunch of ungrateful fucks, seriously. I'm fuming. Walking around like they don't even care. I swear if I was on that pitch I would be going ape shit at these overpaid twats.

The worst of the lot has been Michy, doesnt even TRY to press, lazy fuck

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I have to be the only one not impressed with Rudiger. Especially his so-called ball-playing ability. But whatever.

This is no fun at all. I wouldn't take a single Burnley player to don the Chelsea blue yet they're leading by three goals. Awful game.

Because he plays on left side...

He is technicaly RCB or RB. Much better on that side.

But nevermind everyone is having horror half. Bats is invisible, I prefer Costa antics all day over this. Willian tries everything on his own. Kante is DM and arguably most composed player in this team. Cesc is absolute shit too. A playmaker but is shit in posession and cant set our tempo anyhow. Two or three quality long passes dont make you a starter in such team. But great that we sold Matic, yeah. Defenders are having nightmare, however our attack is piss poor too. No chemistry whatsoever. 

Hopefuly we come back second half, but I doubt it. At least play Morata. 

Just now, DDA said:

Players power already baceme an excuse?