test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 2-3 Burnley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alons
    • Fabregas
    • Kante
    • Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

622 posts in this topic

Why are these bunch of wankers playing like this for Conte. They should be kissing his feet after what he achieved with them last season. Bunch of ungrateful fucks, seriously. I'm fuming. Walking around like they don't even care. I swear if I was on that pitch I would be going ape shit at these overpaid twats.

positivefootball likes this

3 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Barkley. Oxlade. Drinkwater. 

This is Chelsea. 

This is Fútbol. 

Drinkwater and Ox. Our lords and saviours. These lads will surely take us to CL glory, isn't that right Roman, Emenalo and Grano-- whatever the fuck her name is. 

The Mak and Blue-in-me-Veins like this

Just now, lucashm said:

Also, Batschuayi showed on the last match that he did not deserve to start. But Conte is too afraid to play Morata from the start, he would rather go with the "tested"

Tested, meaning 5 defenders, Kante and Tibo while having a man down. Super exciting!

Just now, DDA said:

Why are these bunch of wankers playing like this for Conte. They should be kissing his feet after what he achieved with them last season. Bunch of ungrateful fucks, seriously. I'm fuming. Walking around like they don't even care. I swear if I was on that pitch I would be going ape shit at these overpaid twats.

The worst of the lot has been Michy, doesnt even TRY to press, lazy fuck

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I have to be the only one not impressed with Rudiger. Especially his so-called ball-playing ability. But whatever.

This is no fun at all. I wouldn't take a single Burnley player to don the Chelsea blue yet they're leading by three goals. Awful game.

Because he plays on left side...

He is technicaly RCB or RB. Much better on that side.

But nevermind everyone is having horror half. Bats is invisible, I prefer Costa antics all day over this. Willian tries everything on his own. Kante is DM and arguably most composed player in this team. Cesc is absolute shit too. A playmaker but is shit in posession and cant set our tempo anyhow. Two or three quality long passes dont make you a starter in such team. But great that we sold Matic, yeah. Defenders are having nightmare, however our attack is piss poor too. No chemistry whatsoever. 

Hopefuly we come back second half, but I doubt it. At least play Morata. 

Just now, DDA said:

Players power already baceme an excuse?

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

Lol incredible the people trying to deflect all the blame on Conte and the players and blame it on the board. We wont be buying a whole new 11. This starting 11 has no excuse to lose to Burnley. Incredible the delusion.

Supermonkey92, Barbara and DYC. like this

Just now, milan.cech said:

Tested, meaning 5 defenders, Kante and Tibo while having a man down. Super exciting!

I am talking about Michy, he was fucking awful against Arsenal, and again today against Burnley

Just now, lucashm said:

The worst of the lot has been Michy, doesnt even TRY to press, lazy fuck

2/3 goals came from Alonso not closing down the wide man.

the wes and DYC. like this

5 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

This is Burnley. BURNLEY. Not Barcelona, Bayern Munich, fucking Burnley.

This is a disgrace. We were never this bad even under Hiddink in 15/16. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.

This is worse than when we were dicked 3-0 at Middlesbrough in 2006, worse than the 3-0 at home to Sunderland in 2011, worse than any result under Mourinho or Hiddink two years ago. Horrendous.

This is what happen when a thin squad lose their 2 starting winger, a starting cm,a starting wb and get a red card. We are screwed. 

BlueLion. likes this

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Emenalo is watching this from the first row. Hope Abramovich is too. And that Emenalo together with that incompetent woman in our board are sacked immediately.

In the end Conte will get the sack.

Fucking bullshit of the board.

1 minute ago, Henrique said:

Players power already baceme an excuse?

Are you watching the game? Zero pressing or urgency to fight for the game since Cahill went off. That is the players decision, nobody elses.

7 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I have to be the only one not impressed with Rudiger. Especially his so-called ball-playing ability. But whatever.

This is no fun at all. I wouldn't take a single Burnley player to don the Chelsea blue yet they're leading by three goals. Awful game.

Actually I may swap Vokes for Michy. Michy's that bad.