• Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting Batshuayi is the fair thing. He has been great since April, had a good preseason and was decent against Arsenal. Morata is the new guy and his only match for Chelsea was a complete nightmare, worst debut ever. So why would he start?  He'll probably play today and play many more games, he'll have time to prove his class, but so far Michy is the no1.
Still fair?

5 minutes ago, spyros_cfc said:

But when sb says he is garbage, its early, its preseason, lets wait and shit.
Guys a good player is a good player no matter the time unless injured. Bats is a piece of shit instagram pogba-style persona with zero value as a striker. ZERO.

He was not shit in preseason and is completely alone in a man down situation with awful crosses and almost zero creativity coming from midfield, what do you expect from him? He has high balls played to him while he has a defender in his back at all times and 2 midfielders in front of him, preventing him to decently chest the ball down while Kante is the only one in midfield who's seriously trying to push forward and connect.

I'm sure we'll get Morata in the second half, I really hope he can make a difference but if the rest of the team continue to play like this I don't see him performing much better than Bats...

Lol, it's the same fucking goal. Cross from deep to Vokes.
The same one that was offside.
The same as the second.
And still practically unmarked.
Glad I didn't travel over to watch this shit. I knew the board wouldn't get the squad in order. Conte should have been given whatever he wanted weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Good job Cahill. Total disaster. This has nothing to do with lack of transfers.

Would be the worst thing to blame it on one person. Let's don't run away from real problems. Never in 100 years we should be embarrassed playing with 10 men like that. Red cards are just consequences that there are big problems. Same like it was in Mourinho's 15/16 season.

I have to be the only one not impressed with Rudiger. Especially his so-called ball-playing ability. But whatever.

This is no fun at all. I wouldn't take a single Burnley player to don the Chelsea blue yet they're leading by three goals. Awful game.