How much of your personal savings would you spend for a player

Chelsea?

Let's say Alex Sandro. Or who ever you'd love to see here at Chelsea. How much of your own money would u give up if it meant that player would then be a CFC player? An actual amount would be preferred but % are cool too. 

I'll start: I have $7,000 in my savings and I think I'd give up 300$ for Chelsea to get Sandro. 

Or 5% of my savings. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the money i spend on Chelsea every season,especially  when we in Europe.as we have been back in Europe most years since 1994..could say i paid for the Quaresma loan.:blush:   

i don`t have personal savings..i have a wife besides Chelsea..

3 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Text "SIGNING" to Chelsea FC to help this poor club get a signing this summer.

One text could get Danny Drinkwater bossing the Central midfield in the Champions League.

Thank you.

Lmao 😂😂😂

It depends on what you get for money you pay.

No one here can buy Sandro or whoever because no one has that amount of money, so the thread is pointless.

But if I give lets say 100e would that mean Sandro is definately coming here? And if I dont, he wont come here? 

Its desire, just as someone wants shoes for 100, some would love to have Sandro here. 

And much like I pay 100e for shoes and get them, I would pay 100e if that meant Sandro comes here.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

It depends on what you get for money you pay.

No one here can buy Sandro or whoever because no one has that amount of money, so the thread is pointless.

But if I give lets say 100e would that mean Sandro is definately coming here? And if I dont, he wont come here? 

Its desire, just as someone wants shoes for 100, some would love to have Sandro here. 

And much like I pay 100e for shoes and get them, I would pay 100e if that meant Sandro comes here.

That the point of the thread. How much do you value Sandro to Chelsea in terms of your own money!

I probably could give $1000 if Chelsea was about to sign Neymar or another top attacking player, but not a full back.

Theres no excuse to not be able to develop a full back...every year there's another one in Brazilian clubs that dont have 10% of Chelsea money.

The academy should be only to form full backs and CBs, then the club could save the money to buy top attacking players.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You