Lokomotiv Moscow Vs Chelsea

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great time for it to start pissing it down with rain, and messing up my TV signal. :rant:

Sopcast 48609 looks pretty good though.

Black away kit looks class :)

Few decent players in their side. Pellizoli was the Roma keeper for a while, and did OK. Torbinsky is a holding midfielder I think, and he's meant to be a good player. Bilyatdinov plays wide left I think and is good.

One of those efforts from Deco are bound to find the back of the net this season :P

Yea, I hope so too, would defo be one of the best goals of the season. But if it is used too frequently then surely he won't be left unmarked there.

Ashley Cole said on a VT before the game that a few of the lads have put on a bet for Deco to win the player of the year award. He's been brilliant at times again today. Really excited about him now.

He was also saying how good he's been in training so far. Class player, and any slight doubts that Chelsea fans had about his ability would have been dashed during preseason I would think.

HT 1-0.