test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Morata (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

349 posts in this topic

I'm hoping all this Morata out wide is just a pre season thing, the problem being is Batsuhayi is playing well and I have a feeling that Conte has no idea what to do.

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I'm hoping all this Morata out wide is just a pre season thing, the problem being is Batsuhayi is playing well and I have a feeling that Conte has no idea what to do.

I think he has got to start with Bats up top after his pre-season display. Keep Morata on the bench until we either need him to make an impact or we have the game wrapped up. There is no need to put Morata into a pressured situation unnecessarily. 

King11Didier likes this

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

I think he has got to start with Bats up top after his pre-season display. Keep Morata on the bench until we either need him to make an impact or we have the game wrapped up. There is no need to put Morata into a pressured situation unnecessarily. 

God I sure hope not, morata is already been slated by every one that isn't a chelsea fan. The lad needs a chance up front to show us what he can do, season starts next week and he hadn't led are line yet.

Definitely think we'll see Morata wide again unfortunately. And if he struggles there be prepared for the whole football world to call him shite and say we completely wasted our money on an average player.

xPetrCechx likes this

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

God I sure hope not, morata is already been slated by every one that isn't a chelsea fan. The lad needs a chance up front to show us what he can do, season starts next week and he hadn't led are line yet.

Who cares what others say or think about our players. There is no rush to see Morata when we have Bats playing well at this point. Don't get me wrong, I want to see Morata tear it up as much as the next Chelsea fan. I just think there is less pressure on Bats to start today. Thr ideal situation is for Morata to start but If Morata does start and he doesn't play well then the pressure could mount. Start him against Burnley. 

MefiX19 and Thendo like this

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

FB_IMG_1502011223327.jpg

This should rather be 3-5-2 with the same names with Willian in no10 so Morata won't have to play in the left wing.

Forget about meaningless trophy shenanigans, we need to win this, and we need to kick their sorry arses. Show everyone that we are the champions, and that Arsenal aren't good enough to challenge this year.

19 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That lineup is improbable. Kosciepny and Moses are banned.

Their not. This is technically a 'friendly' so therefore they are able to play this game but will be suspended against Burnley.

xPetrCechx likes this

Thought Sanchez was being hyped up to return for this? Be surprised if he doesn't start.

We have legit 0 depth, it's scary. Anyways, hope we can win but I am a bit pessimistic personally for this one.

Hopefully we win. I'm still not confident against big teams, especially without hazard. If we can't surprise arsenal with an in-game formation change, then we'll be predictable in our 3-4-3 (everyone knows how we play and who plays where) and we could see the FA Cup final repeat. 

But hopefully Conte pulls something out of the bag because we have no player who can be the X factor available.