• Batshuayi
    • Morata (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre season over, this is where it starts. Enough of the lame excuses as to why we didn't win or all that shite, this is it now Wembley against the enemy. Charity Shield or not, we need to win this.

I hate losing whether it's pre season, CS or the dog shit cup, win and nothing else.

Conte has warned us of a repeat of the 2015/16 season. Ironically that one kicked off at this exact fixture. I pray that history will not repeat itself. But if so no one can say the writing has not been on the wall for moths. 

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Conte has warned us of a repeat of the 2015/16 season. Ironically that one kicked off at this exact fixture. I pray that history will not repeat itself. But if so no one can say the writing has not been on the wall for moths. 

I sent you a PM :P

17 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

wp-1479422451131.gif

Thanks for reminding!

My faint hope is that Conte has tried Morata on the wing of a 3-4-3 to confound Arsenal and start him as pure striker in a new formation like 3-5-2 or 4-2-4 this weekend.  I really want him to score to get the monkey of his back. 

If, after 90 minutes, the scores are level, the game will be decided by a penalty shoot-out and a new system, which is aimed at being fairer on the team taking the second spot-kick, will be trialled.

The system is based on the format used in tennis tie-breaks, with the team taking the first kick in each pair of kicks alternating, so AB-BA-AB-BA and so on instead of AB-AB-AB-AB etc.