• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Morata (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)

Just now, Eidur the Spider said:

Bad tackle, other way round we'd be up in arms. Silly challenge leaves the ref with a choice and I can see why he sent him off. Even in a friendly that was naughty.

It wasn't the best tackle ever but I've seen many of those as a yellow. The real surprise was the red card not the other way around. None of the Arsenal players even pressured him. 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Bad tackle, other way round we'd be up in arms. Silly challenge leaves the ref with a choice and I can see why he sent him off. Even in a friendly that was naughty.

It was dumb. But still never a red. The ref has to be consistent woth his lenient line.

Just now, Eidur the Spider said:

No we wouldn't. No one would have blinked an eye is the ref gave yellow there.

I can see why he might go for red, but this a friendly and a red card carries into the PL. Ref has to use his head there and not give a red. Awful refereeing. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Ref is so biased. Never a red

That was 100% a red. Studs right into the achilles. That was dangerous and the Arsenal player is lucky he hasn't had a career changing injury.

Just now, Styles said:

That was 100% a red. Studs right into the achilles. That was dangerous and the Arsenal player is lucky he hasn't had a career changing injury.

Hazard gets those every other day and the refs don't even book those players some times.