2017/18 Community Shield
6th August, Sunday, 2017
Wembley Stadium
14:00 Kick Off (UK time)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the FA cup as was on a hen do..now gana miss this one as be on way back from the wedding...know it's only a friendly blah blah but being against Arsenal and how last time at Wembley went...wana win! Even if it's a ugly trophy. 

It's about time we win one of these "Super cups". God knows how long it's been since we won our last one. 

Hopefully we don't see any of the Batshuayi up top Morata on the wing nonsense. Start Morata as a CF, he has a great record in big games. 

In all honestly it would be a great morale booster going into the season if we win. 

Funny how some people say they don't care about this game...

I know it's not a mayor trophy as Mourinho was trying to suggest last season but it's a trophy everyone wants to win if you play in it.

We lost against Arsenal last time in CS and last season FA Cup so it's time to finally get a win against them at Wembley.

Really worried I must say. Hopefully Pedro will be ready to play.

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

Funny how some people say they don't care about this game...

I know it's not a mayor trophy as Mourinho was trying to suggest last season but it's a trophy everyone wants to win if you play in it.

We lost against Arsenal last time in CS and last season FA Cup so it's time to finally get a win against them at Wembley.

Really worried I must say. Hopefully Pedro will be ready to play.

I think losing pedro in the first game completely shuck the team, played amazing against arsenal , pedro leaves and we turned to absolute shite. Kenedy Probs didn't help matters either and not to mention we have lost matic, costa, hazard, Terry. Bakayoko hasn't played yet Rudigar got some minutes today and morata was played on the left wing. Will take some time for this team to gel and play well together. I have no doubt when hazard and bakayoko are in this squad we will be completely different to what we have seen in pre season. Pretty sure the humidity in china didn't help either, all it does is rain here and even in the height of summer we don't get a drinks break.

Just recieved my tickets. Absolutely buzzing for this one. It's not going to be easy by a long chalk but hopefully it's not a wasted trip. If I see Morata playing on the left wing though, I am going to explode and run to the dugout and slap Conte myself.

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

If I see Morata playing on the left wing though, I am going to explode and run to the dugout and slap Conte myself.

indeed, enjoy the match, lets hope we can win this one, we´ll see. Cheers