test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LondonsFinest

Renato Sanches

Started by LondonsFinest,

189 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Me too The talent there he needs just a good manager like conte to get outta him 

Agreed.  And, people have been making comparisons, saying that Costa > Morata (we'll see), Bakayoko is Matic's replacement, Chalobah is the one we are looking to replace now (true).

No one can deny that Bakayoko + Sanches is a huge upgrade on Matic + Chalobah (and I'm a Nate backer).

I think Sanches still has the ability to be a midfield beast, given the right platform.

6 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Ancelotti said there is "no chance" he was leaving a month ago.

Heard rumours about Liverpool wanting him. Hope we get him and forget about Drinkwater all together.

blueblood22 likes this

renato sanches is only good if he comes permanently or atleast on a 1 year loan with an option to buy. otherwise i rather have drinkwater. 

kmk108 likes this

If we stick with a 2-man midfield, there's absolutely no chance he'd leave sitting on the Bayern bench to come sit on our bench. 

I think the difference is that he'd start more often here than at Bayern and he would be higher up the depth chart.

I have to hope that's enough, but I could see why he'd want more.  It's a hard role to fill, usually have to rely on youth for that.

Marcos Llorente is in the same kind of situation.

On 26/08/2017 at 3:20 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

I think the difference is that he'd start more often here than at Bayern and he would be higher up the depth chart.

I have to hope that's enough, but I could see why he'd want more.  It's a hard role to fill, usually have to rely on youth for that.

Marcos Llorente is in the same kind of situation.

If he joins, Sanches may start off higher up our depth chart, but my expectation is he'd soon play his way down it again. While I have to acknowledge that many, many people believe in this lad, I must also state that I can't see why.

More hype than substance there in my opinion.

Renato Sanches will seek a loan move before the window shuts, per Sport Bild. AS Roma, Juventus & Milan all interested in the 20-year-old.-GGFN

BILD: A move to Serie A is no longer on the cards for Renato Sanches (20). Liverpool is a possibility. All he wants is game time.

Sky in Italy reporting since yesterday three clubs trying to sign Renato Sanches from Bayern - Liverpool (favourites), Monaco and Swansea

I was really hoping that with getting Ox, that we had checked the HG player box and would go for Sanches over Drinkwater.  But, that doesn't look like it's the case.

BREAKING NEWS

Renato Sanches to Swansea is back on.

Sky sources understand Paul Clement’s side are close to agreeing a deal to sign the Portugal international on loan from Bayern Munich.

Think we'd have been interested if he was for sale but I doubt we would ever consider a loan.