Renato Sanches

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent found anything on the A Bola's website regarding Renato Sanches to Chelsea other than an article quoting the SUNDAY EXPRESS,which says that we are willing to give in to Bayern's demands to sign Sanches. Sounds like BS to me

4 minutes ago, lucashm said:

I havent found anything on the A Bola's website regarding Renato Sanches to Chelsea other than an article quoting the SUNDAY EXPRESS,which says that we are willing to give in to Bayern's demands to sign Sanches. Sounds like BS to me

Pff yes maybe 

Just now, Blue Colored Sky said:

Some shit site reports it and says that deal will happen TOMORROW or Tuesday at worst and none of the big boys have reported anything yet. I am supposed to believe that ?

I can't believe Chelsea would sanction the sale of a player to a direct rival without having a replacement.

Frustrating, a player like Dendoncker is available for peanuts in today's market and we are here wasting our time on a player who is not even that good and will not even be here a year from now IF we manage to sign him, lets just move on FFS

15 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Chelsea are understood to have lost out in the battle to sign Bayern midfielder Renato Sanches who wants to join AC Milan. (Mirror) #CFC

goodbye then

We need to filter the news a bit here, Mirror is a pathetic news paper who is not worthy of being posted here

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

According to A Bola (apparently a reliable source in Portugal). Sanches to Chelsea is close.

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/chelsea-ata-llegada-renato-sanches-20170730.html

Actually if this happens then you got to give it to the board. 

Selling Matic and getting depth like him for loan. 

I get it, Bayern don't want to sell. But at least we get some depth for this season and next season we can more then likely get a new CM....or buy him if it goes well and Bayern agrees. 

1 hour ago, lucashm said:

Frustrating, a player like Dendoncker is available for peanuts in today's market and we are here wasting our time on a player who is not even that good and will not even be here a year from now IF we manage to sign him, lets just move on FFS

LOLOLOLOL

you clearly have no idea what we need from our midfielders

8 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

When we can't go any lower with pathetic sources, let's start posting fake twitter posts. Well done.

Sorry I didn't know that's a fake twitter page 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You