Renato Sanches

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

£40m for someone that wouldn't be a guaranteed starter. Money would be better spent elsewhere

Replacing Matic with Sanches basically. I wouldn't say no to that in all honestly but I hope we get him on Loan first with an option to buy.

Replacing Matic with Sanches basically. I wouldn't say no to that in all honestly but I hope we get him on Loan first with an option to buy.
That would be a luxury IMO. Pasalic could easily fill that role & save us £40m~.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Would be fantastic if we do exactly what Bayern have done with 2 players this summer. Loan with the option to buy for a set price next summer like theyve done with James and Douglas Costa.

And Coman.  That was a really good piece of business for Bayern too.

40 minutes ago, GQman2121 said:

Ten teams is bullshit. It's in his best interest as Bayern Chairman to appear to have competition for one of his assets. It's likely half that number if not less. 

I don't think so. If its a loan deal 10 teams sounds about right for a CM of his pedigree.

Love the avatar btw!

3 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

He is better than any of our CMs and would fit in a 2 man midfield better than Fabregas or Kante.

He has the potential to be better but better now? No. To say he is better than our current midfielders when he's nowhere near a finished article is just ludicrous. If he is as good as you're making him out to be, then why hasn't he gotten more minutes at Bayern? Why are Bayern looking to loan (or even sell) him? On top of that, Sanches' future has been uncertain for some time now. If we really wanted him, we would have gone for him way earlier in the summer. The fact that we're looking at potentially signing him at this point and especially after signing Bakayoko suggest he'll be a backup.

Loan with option to buy would be great, IMO.  I'm certainly more excited about this rumour than I am about Barkley.

In fact, when the stories started going around that Bayern may let Sanches leave, I was a little disappointed that we weren't among the teams interested.

Kante, Baka, Sanches, Fabregas feels a bit like Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Pirlo.  Flexibility for a number of midfield shapes and formations.  

A 1 or 2 year loan with option to buy is ideal, but Bayern normally get what deal they want in the market.

I am a big believer of his talent, I think Bakayoko/Sanches/Kante/Fab would be a stunning midfield this year and moving forward. Sanches has that bit of offensive game that he could play next to Kante or Baka in a 2 or form a really nice 3 with Fab/Sanches/Kante(or Baka) as he develops he could turn into a really great complete b2b. The key is to sign him, not loan, and let Conte get to work on his confidence. Plus we don't have that b2b type player in our youth program either. 

It's still a shame we don't have faith in our youth instead we buy talent who are the same age. I am positive we must have similar talent, but they're just not getting chances and it's frustrating. 

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

£40m for someone that wouldn't be a guaranteed starter. Money would be better spent elsewhere

I think it's going to be loan deal Bayern Munich don't want to sell him 

I think it's going to be loan deal Bayern Munich don't want to sell him 
They seemed open enough for Milan to buy him. Loan deals with obligation to buy are all the rage now.

11 minutes ago, It's too big said:

It's still a shame we don't have faith in our youth instead we buy talent who are the same age. I am positive we must have similar talent, but they're just not getting chances and it's frustrating. 

We've been right so far in not having faith in any of them. 

45 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

He prefers Milan according to sky 

idiot 

"AC Milan chairman Marco Fassone has admitted that Bayern Munich's asking price for Renato Sanches is too high." (Source: Daily Mail)

Just now, Dimitr said:

Loan deal 

I know. Ever heard of loan fees?

Milan are offering €1.5M for one year loan and Bayern asking for a fee in excess of €5M.

For Chelsea I can't see loan fee being a problem. The only obstacles for move to Chelsea are the question of whether a buy option is included or not, and the player's own willingness to join if he has bigger roles offered elsewhere. At age 19 I can certainly understand if he prefers going somewhere he will actually play every game, like Milan probably would, seeing as he has already wasted a season being a benchwarmer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You