test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LondonsFinest

Renato Sanches

Started by LondonsFinest,

161 posts in this topic
40 minutes ago, GQman2121 said:

Ten teams is bullshit. It's in his best interest as Bayern Chairman to appear to have competition for one of his assets. It's likely half that number if not less. 

I don't think so. If its a loan deal 10 teams sounds about right for a CM of his pedigree.

Love the avatar btw!

3 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

He is better than any of our CMs and would fit in a 2 man midfield better than Fabregas or Kante.

He has the potential to be better but better now? No. To say he is better than our current midfielders when he's nowhere near a finished article is just ludicrous. If he is as good as you're making him out to be, then why hasn't he gotten more minutes at Bayern? Why are Bayern looking to loan (or even sell) him? On top of that, Sanches' future has been uncertain for some time now. If we really wanted him, we would have gone for him way earlier in the summer. The fact that we're looking at potentially signing him at this point and especially after signing Bakayoko suggest he'll be a backup.

DDA, pHaRaOn, Pizy and 1 other like this

Loan with option to buy would be great, IMO.  I'm certainly more excited about this rumour than I am about Barkley.

In fact, when the stories started going around that Bayern may let Sanches leave, I was a little disappointed that we weren't among the teams interested.

Kante, Baka, Sanches, Fabregas feels a bit like Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Pirlo.  Flexibility for a number of midfield shapes and formations.  

akgw13, TheIceMan and Chelsea? like this

A 1 or 2 year loan with option to buy is ideal, but Bayern normally get what deal they want in the market.

I am a big believer of his talent, I think Bakayoko/Sanches/Kante/Fab would be a stunning midfield this year and moving forward. Sanches has that bit of offensive game that he could play next to Kante or Baka in a 2 or form a really nice 3 with Fab/Sanches/Kante(or Baka) as he develops he could turn into a really great complete b2b. The key is to sign him, not loan, and let Conte get to work on his confidence. Plus we don't have that b2b type player in our youth program either. 

It's still a shame we don't have faith in our youth instead we buy talent who are the same age. I am positive we must have similar talent, but they're just not getting chances and it's frustrating. 

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

£40m for someone that wouldn't be a guaranteed starter. Money would be better spent elsewhere

I think it's going to be loan deal Bayern Munich don't want to sell him 

I think it's going to be loan deal Bayern Munich don't want to sell him 
They seemed open enough for Milan to buy him. Loan deals with obligation to buy are all the rage now.
Chelsea? likes this

11 minutes ago, It's too big said:

It's still a shame we don't have faith in our youth instead we buy talent who are the same age. I am positive we must have similar talent, but they're just not getting chances and it's frustrating. 

We've been right so far in not having faith in any of them. 

Fernando likes this

12 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

He prefers Milan according to sky 

idiot 

In other words he just wants to play.

BlueLion. likes this

45 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

idiot 

"AC Milan chairman Marco Fassone has admitted that Bayern Munich's asking price for Renato Sanches is too high." (Source: Daily Mail)

Chelsea? likes this

35 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

In other words we are f@@cked

3 minutes ago, Jype said:

"AC Milan chairman Marco Fassone has admitted that Bayern Munich's asking price for Renato Sanches is too high." (Source: Daily Mail)

Loan deal 

Just now, Dimitr said:

Loan deal 

I know. Ever heard of loan fees?

Milan are offering €1.5M for one year loan and Bayern asking for a fee in excess of €5M.

For Chelsea I can't see loan fee being a problem. The only obstacles for move to Chelsea are the question of whether a buy option is included or not, and the player's own willingness to join if he has bigger roles offered elsewhere. At age 19 I can certainly understand if he prefers going somewhere he will actually play every game, like Milan probably would, seeing as he has already wasted a season being a benchwarmer.

King11Didier likes this

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

Offer him a huge contract and let's see what he would chose:playing time or bench?

8 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Offer him a huge contract and let's see what he would chose:playing time or bench?

Then we are idiots..buying someone who prefers money instead of developing weekly...

Unless we move to 3 man midfield, I dont see how would Sanches get proper spot and playtime here anyway.

Tautvix and Johnnyeye like this

20 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Then we are idiots..buying someone who prefers money instead of developing weekly...

Unless we move to 3 man midfield, I dont see how would Sanches get proper spot and playtime here anyway.

I understand. What do you say but we need depth.

2 hours ago, Dimitr said:

idiot 

How is he an idiot? He's going to get far more game time at Milan than he ever would here. 

Chelsea? likes this

Bayern paid quite a lot for him, didn't they? So I believe they won't be up for selling him, unless it is for a lot of money, so loan with buy-out clause isn't happening probably. A loan for only one year to Chelsea will be pointless, better give some youngsters or ex loans a chance(Baker, Pasalic). But if Conte considers playing 3 mid formation, then why not asking for his price and try to get him. I think he can be quite useful for the team and has a lot of potential, would be really nice move, but I don't believe it's gonna happen.