Renato Sanches

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really rate the lad, would love it if he was signed. Loan with an option to buy at £40M max would be great, but without a buy option I'd not bother. 

Kante/Bakayoko/Cesc/Sanches/Baker would be amazing in both quality and quantity. Enough legs to deploy a three man midfield at times (like 3-5-2) and Cesc/Baker can also play further up in the usual 3-4-3 so I think there would be enough games for everyone, except for maybe Baker depending on whether Conte sees him as a part of his plans or not.

Don't believe it till I see it tho. All that talk about "Conte discussing a transfer with Ancelotti" just seems kinda fishy to me, the managers are not the ones involved in transfer negotiations ffs :lol:

Are you guys just ignoring what the CEO said? They're not even considering selling him permanently, so i strongly doubt there'd be an option to buy. This would just be for this season.

Chelsea make stylishly late and unexpected bid for Bayern Munich midfielder — reports

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/7/28/16054830/chelsea-make-stylishly-late-and-unexpected-loan-bid-for-bayern-munich-midfielder-renato-sanches

CHELSEA WANT SANCHES

Confirmation from Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol...

Bayern Munich CEO confirms Chelsea interest in Renato Sanches. Says Conte asked Ancelotti about him after Bayern v Chelsea in Singapore

With the number of clubs after him I'm not sure he'd choose us since he wouldn't play every week. Hope we push hard for him, though because from our perspective he'd be a great signing.

24 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Are you guys just ignoring what the CEO said? They're not even considering selling him permanently, so i strongly doubt there'd be an option to buy. This would just be for this season.

I'm sure he never said that,Milan's offer is a loan deal + option to buy for 30M and no one will take him if there is no option to buy,it would be a pointless loan for any club.

No one  knows the other teams, so right now we cant use the argument that he'd play more at these other teams.  If Conte was impressed enough to have talks with Ancelotti after the game, i would take a guess he maybe sees him starting for us. The player knows he cannot be guaranteed to start every single game at whoever he joins.... i think its more a case of just being on the pitch.  which he will get here, simple.

The interest is clearly genuine, and I would be happy if we loaned him

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I'm sure he never said that,Milan's offer is a loan deal + option to buy for 30M and no one will take him if there is no option to buy,it would be a pointless loan for any club.

He literally said that at the press conference. 

«Wenn, dann würden wir diesen Spieler maximal ausleihen für ein Jahr. Denn wir sind nach wie vor überzeugt, dass das ein brauchbarer, guter Spieler für Bayern München werden kann»

which translates to :

"We would send him out on loan for maximum one year because we are convinced he can become a good and useful Bayern player,"

He would certainly have a better opportunity of picking up meaningful minutes here than he would this season at Bayern. 

Kante and Bakayoko are obviously the two first choice midfielders, but we don't know exactly how well they'll play together or if Bakayoko is going to struggle with fitness. Sanches, more so than Fabregas or Baker, fits the mold a bit better as a like for like replacement. 

I'm not entirely on board with a loan, however, a lot can change over a season. It's possible he could arrive for a year and then tell Bayern he's not interested in returning to Munich. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You