Renato Sanches

3 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

I'd so much rather have him for 40M-ish than Drinkwater.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Ancelotti said there is "no chance" he was leaving a month ago.

6 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Ancelotti said there is "no chance" he was leaving a month ago.

Heard rumours about Liverpool wanting him. Hope we get him and forget about Drinkwater all together.

I think the difference is that he'd start more often here than at Bayern and he would be higher up the depth chart.

I have to hope that's enough, but I could see why he'd want more.  It's a hard role to fill, usually have to rely on youth for that.

Marcos Llorente is in the same kind of situation.

On 26/08/2017 at 3:20 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

I think the difference is that he'd start more often here than at Bayern and he would be higher up the depth chart.

I have to hope that's enough, but I could see why he'd want more.  It's a hard role to fill, usually have to rely on youth for that.

Marcos Llorente is in the same kind of situation.

If he joins, Sanches may start off higher up our depth chart, but my expectation is he'd soon play his way down it again. While I have to acknowledge that many, many people believe in this lad, I must also state that I can't see why.

More hype than substance there in my opinion.

BREAKING NEWS

Renato Sanches to Swansea is back on.

Sky sources understand Paul Clement’s side are close to agreeing a deal to sign the Portugal international on loan from Bayern Munich.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You