Renato Sanches

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-make-enquiry-for-bayern-munichs-renato-sanches-as-blues-join-manchester-united-in-race-for-a3598191.html

Apparently, we've enquired. Says the friendship between Conte and Ancelotti could be key. Fingers crossed.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-make-enquiry-for-bayern-munichs-renato-sanches-as-blues-join-manchester-united-in-race-for-a3598191.html

Apparently, we've enquired. Says the friendship between Conte and Ancelotti could be key. Fingers crossed.

Chelsea make late bid to sign Bayern Munich star Renato Sanches on loan

I would like this. Some people say that he was trash this season, but I mean come on. He is 19, went to one of the biggest clubs in the world and cost a fortune. It is a lot to put on a teenager. It was only a friendly but he was great against us. 
If we got him and he turns out to be worth all the hype he got last year, we suddenly have a midfield general for the next 12-13 years. 

Cant really see much sense in this. Bayern said they're only considering a one year loan, which would only make sense if he'd get more gametime than at Bayern. So bringing him in for one year as a backup option doesnt seem to be a realistic move to me.

Yes, i cant understand it aswell

I mean, its only good for us as backup midfielder. But why he even consider move to us ?

Bayern also need to loan him to team which he'd get more game time to nurture and develop him.

And i dont know, what his strength. Is he even able to handle high pressing opponent, what about his passing range ? 
Or mostly he just passing sideways, not really good in interception, average technically or make it short just younger version of matic ?

Would be fantastic if we do exactly what Bayern have done with 2 players this summer. Loan with the option to buy for a set price next summer like theyve done with James and Douglas Costa.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You